Alternate logo???

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Already saw someone downtown with a hat. :?

It's not growing on me either, thought there was a chance. But nope.

Steve2222

Reaction score
It's not going to be the new logo. It's the alternate logo. Keyword alternate as in other. The logo on the helmets will remain the primary logo.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Improvements have been already made on the Original, Stay! The logo sweeps to the back of the helmet making it unique.

Cc5674

Reaction score
That logo will have trouble with the transgender bathroom laws in the deep south. Did Caitlyn Jenner design it?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Newlogo
Took a shot with a mockup using paint. I could def see this on the sleeve in the future.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
fun seeing the muppet pic I posted on the thread post... haha... ultimately its an alternate/another way to sell more merchandise ultimately... on the shirts honestly looks better than originally thought would... I do really really like the use of negative blue space on top of the head to look like a diving Osprey as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StoneCold

Reaction score
Just gonna leave this here.

Attachments

• SeahawksLogocropped.png
    SeahawksLogocropped.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 2,574

Seaswab

Reaction score
I guess Im in the minority but I like it. They already said it wont appear on the uniforms or helmet. So whats the big deal>?

Seymour

Reaction score
Seaswab":1lscbies said:
I guess Im in the minority but I like it. They already said it wont appear on the uniforms or helmet. So whats the big deal>?

Déjà vu of a bad childhood dream of having no clean pants to wear to school and having to go in your underwear. :shock:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hitting the team shop in a bit here. Scared to look directly at them, the Medusa thing is real....... :shock:

cymatica

Reaction score
This logo would make good underwear, front or back, but that's about it. The cheerleaders should pave the way

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just got back from swooping up a jersey at the team shop. They were very insistent on letting people know that that logo will never end up on a Jersey/on the field etc.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I'm in the minority here, but I kinda like it. My initial reaction was a lot stronger than now, but I still think it's kinda cool. I feel a little about it how I do about the original logo: I like it, but... I liked the original logo, but it was too sad and dopey looking. I like this one, but it's not quite right and reminds me of too many other things, especially with all the memes flooding out there.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Wow, it could be better. But it's not like it's the worst thing ever. Just the 3d perspective on the current/original logo. It's not bad and its not great. I don't hate it nor do I love it. However, it has its appeal and its different but still the same.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hawknation2017":101ckhak said:
It would have looked a lot sleeker without the bulbous cranial outline. They should shed all the extraneous stuff and just leave the outline of the eyes. Something like this but even more sleek:
Pjzg56I

Agreed. That was my initial big hangup. It's not a horrible design, it just should have been relegated to one of the mock ups and not the final.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
To be perfectly fair, I recall the day the "new" Seahawks logo was first released. NET BLEW UP. And not in a good way. Most of us thought it was an abomination. "Cartoonish" I recall many saying. I did NOT like it at first glance. Now, granted, the first time it was presented, it was without the outline, and the outline does matter with our logo. You wouldn't think an outline matters much but in this case it really does.

At any rate, the point is, change or something new is traditionally frowned upon by the majority. Now having said that, I do not think this alternate logo is going to suddenly be accepted as a great logo. I simply think it needs work. The concept isn't bad at all, but the execution could be better. It needs to be refined/tweaked to make it less of a joke and more of a serious bad ass logo.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Ok I'm going to be that guy.... Do you know what it's grown on me. Not sure I love it I just don't hate it.

Latest posts