Adams to come off pup list

AlbaHawk

Reaction score
Huge IF he stays healthy. He can be a game changer when used at the LOS but not when dropping back. I still feel he is 1 more injury away from being cut/traded. Here's hoping that doesn't happen this season.

GemCity

Reaction score
I can’t even….

We would’ve been very very happy to have the JA we traded for. I know the position value would’ve still had a few of us tweaked…(and your argument is justified). But, we would’ve been happy.

I can’t get too excited by this. He does seem like the kind of guy that gives 100%. Gotta love that. And even though he’s undersized for what he does (more of an OLB imo), he’s incredible when healthy and finds a way to get to the ball carrier.

But I can’t see anyone sustaining his level of physicality. And he’s not geriatric by any means but…

Fingers crossed. Expectations low. Would absolutely love to see him healthy though!!

GemCity

Reaction score
Wonder where they put him? I'd rather they roll with Love Diggs and Bryant at safeties. Maybe they put him in as some type of hybrid linebacker? I'm sure he's lost a lot of explosiveness to get to the qb.
That’s where I see him and agree with Diggs and Bryant at safety.

JA can pull it off in a 3-4…

The “ball skills” looked a bit questionable…even when he was healthy.

sutz

Reaction score
Good news, though I don't expect him to play anytime soon. Seems a bit like a roster maneuver to me. But it could hint that he'll be on the field before game 4, which can't happen if he starts the season on PUP.

GemCity

Reaction score
It's a bummer that people can't just take some good news w/out the standard shots at the guy. Even just one time.
People seem to forget that he's a hell of a football player. And he can bring some legit havok in the backfield.
Agreed! Adams is a monster on the field and creates so many issues for opposing teams.

I know the capital we gave up was significant and we haven’t got much ROI wise. But if this guy is truly healthy, he’s going to have an immediate impact.