2-0 in preseason

sutz

Reaction score
Winning is always more fun, even in pre-season.

Having said that, the important thing is how well they played, and I think they played fairly well for a pre-season game. I kind of wish they gave Geno one more series, but I understand the situation. We don't see how well things are going in practice, while the coaches make their decisions more holistically, taking into account how well things are going behind the scenes as well at game day. Not concerned much about the W/L totals, and rather pleased at how well they played.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
May I assume that our @Fade watches games wearing a coach/gm hat? While guys like toffee wore the hat of casual fan? I know that for me, I don't know enough of the game to notice the everything that went on in any given play, my old eyes even had problems finding the ball lol.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The Jim Mora Jr season was one of the most depressing seasons I ever spent as a Seahawks fan. I never liked that guy.
I'm glad the organization saw the same thing.
I wasn't for firing Mora initially as he had just the one season, but by the end of the season, it became increasingly obvious that he had lost the team as they literally mailed it in during the last part of the season. Paul Allen wasn't afraid to pull the trigger.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I wasn't for firing Mora initially as he had just the one season, but by the end of the season, it became increasingly obvious that he had lost the team as they literally mailed it in during the last part of the season. Paul Allen wasn't afraid to pull the trigger.
True.

Being a fan of the Seahawks for 30+ years I've always had a feeling of optimism going in. Just line my Mariners haha. But with Mora, I didn't feel well. My feelings were of doom. Like they didn't have a chance . It was the first and only time I felt like that. When it was announced that Pete was coming, I was elated.