11-5

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
makkapakka":2ov6qg5q said:
If the week 17 game ends up being for the division I can't wait to see the collective seat gripping in U of Phx stadium. Also the post-game Seahawks party there could be epic.

It was not too bad last year....... :lol:

kearly

Reaction score
rideaducati":zsvr9a8e said:
The cards still have the Vikings, Packers, Eagles and Seahawks on their schedule after the rams this week. I don't think it is that far fetched to think they could lose two or three of their last five. I also think they'll have to play for the second seed because the Vikings have a couple easier games coming up and could only be a game behind going into week 17. Their head to head with the Vikings is going to be huge.

If they lose to both the Vikings and Packers, then Seattle would own the tiebreaker. Otherwise, the division tiebreaker would come down to strength of victory which would probably favor AZ.

If AZ owns the tiebreaker, then Seattle would need to win out and AZ would need to lose out rest of season.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Vikings stand a chance on Thursday.

rideaducati

Reaction score
kearly":3rke7qwa said:
rideaducati":3rke7qwa said:
The cards still have the Vikings, Packers, Eagles and Seahawks on their schedule after the rams this week. I don't think it is that far fetched to think they could lose two or three of their last five. I also think they'll have to play for the second seed because the Vikings have a couple easier games coming up and could only be a game behind going into week 17. Their head to head with the Vikings is going to be huge.

If they lose to both the Vikings and Packers, then Seattle would own the tiebreaker. Otherwise, the division tiebreaker would come down to strength of victory which would probably favor AZ.

If AZ owns the tiebreaker, then Seattle would need to win out and AZ would need to lose out rest of season.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Vikings stand a chance on Thursday.

Strength of victory could be overcome with a huge blowout against the cards. I'm still holding on to my dream until I wake up. :th2thumbs:

hawks85

Reaction score
Largent80":vozfzxdp said:
AZ just lost 2 of their main threats, We'll be getting beast back by then.
if rawls keeps playing good then beast may have to share the load. if rawls is playing well i really dont think they sit him no way. that would be stupid. i have always liked rawls.

byau

Reaction score
hawks85":166mzj6u said:
Largent80":166mzj6u said:
AZ just lost 2 of their main threats, We'll be getting beast back by then.
if rawls keeps playing good then beast may have to share the load. if rawls is playing well i really dont think they sit him no way. that would be stupid. i have always liked rawls.

Interesting hindsight

Both AZ and Seahawks are on their 3rd string RBs. Both seem effective in different ways. Cards have another find. Johnson went 187 yards on 6.4 ypc. YEeesh

Seahawks? Seahawks are going by committee (don't let Coach hear you say that though). Our Committee (including Russell!) had 182 yards, no fumbles, 5.1 yards per rush. Not bad.

p.s. bump :) Congrats Seahawks you guys are in the playoffs!