Justin Blackmon suspended again

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
For violating the league's substance abuse policy again. With this being his second offense it means he'll likely be out a full year correct?

On another note, do you feel bad for Gus Bradley? I have to admit that I do a little bit even though he's the one that decided to take the job. I wonder if deep down inside he'd make a different decision if he knew then what he knows know about that organization and what's going on.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Didn't Gus ALMOST get a way better job this offseason? I have this memory that he just lost out last second to some big name coach for another job. Can't remember which team it was

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I feel that my Philly Eagles fan friend put it best:

"While the Niners and Hawks are having an arms race, the Bucs and Jags are having a downs race."

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
ESPN's Chris Mortensen confirmed Justin Blackmon is done for the year. Indefinite suspension. Future with #Jaguars uncertain.

He's failed three substance abuse test in the past year and a half...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Jaguar WR Justin Blackmon will seek treatment to help him solve his issues. He had been improving, and the team embraced him. Until this.

SF49r

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":qx3a08ld said:
I feel that my Philly Eagles fan friend put it best:

"While the Niners and Hawks are having an arms race, the Bucs and Jags are having a downs race."

They are battling for the #1 draft pick while we are battling for the superbowl

Throwdown

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2p2lcc1l said:
Glad we didn't trade for this pair of clown shoes.

Aw c'mon he's perfect for you guys! You guys need a receiver, check, Aldon Smith's drinking buddy, check!

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Throwdown":gui33xpr said:
5_Golden_Rings":gui33xpr said:

Aw c'mon he's perfect for you guys! You guys need a receiver, check, Aldon Smith's drinking buddy, check!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahah! Then Marshawn Lynch can be the designated driver and run somebody over so the day ends complete. Perfect!

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":ig8je1ia said:
Throwdown":ig8je1ia said:
5_Golden_Rings":ig8je1ia said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahah! Then Marshawn Lynch can be the designated driver and run somebody over so the day ends complete. Perfect!
should be 5_ancient_rings_that_no_one_on_the_current_roster_has_no_affiliation_with

rsm650

Reaction score
Throwdown":1kis5tsu said:
Admit it, Oakland > San Fran

I was born in Oakland. Can confirm San Fran > Oakland :D (mostly because my parents are Chinese and the chinatown in SF was much better...)

Yes I am a Hawks fan

Also, terrible news for Jags fans. Blackmon had potential. They can't catch a break. Don't feel sorry for Gus - rebuilding takes at least a full season or two before the results show up.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I'm from Oakland too, and SF>Oakland in terms of almost everything. Only thing I like about Oakland is that the traffic isn't as bad as SF, but obviously it's cause SF is a more populated city that's small and some of my family is still in the 510.

BadGuy711

Reaction score
rsm650":3ubp813r said:
Don't feel sorry for Gus - rebuilding takes at least a full season or two before the results show up.

Actually this seems painful even by rebuilding standards. And makes the PC/JS Rebuild look even more amazing. First year of a complete rebuild and we went 7-9 (although thanks to a weak division) and knocked off the defending champs in the playoffs.