"Professional" Sports Bettor talks Seahawks

Zowert

Reaction score
The point of this "show" is to help you make informed decisions when you're down in Las Vegas and thinking about putting a bet on an NFL game. However, this turned out to be ten minutes of some D-bag bashing the Seahawks. Just listen to his explanation of why Seattle has a bigger home field advantage over anyone in the NFL, particularly New Orleans [Why it's tougher to play in Seattle over any city in the NFL] starting at 6:13 in the video.

The guy's main argument on why the Hawks are over hyped & overrated is simply, "Who have they beat?" and "They're not a good road team.." Uhh, someone remind this idiot that its only week four! As for his case that the Hawks are such a terrible road team, he needs to be reminded that its 2013 now and the Seahawks have won 5 out of 6 of their last road games. Including a playoff game in DC against the Redskins, which is arguably one of the toughest places in the NFL to play on the road (Washington's FedEx Field seats close to 100,000 people. Making it the NFL's largest stadium by capacity). Our only loss in the last six road games is the playoff heart breaker at the Falcons, which is not a good case of saying we are a terrible road team because we came from behind and nearly won in Atlanta.

Anyway, for those who watched the entire video, or at least put up with most of it. What do you think? I'm thinking this dude must have bet against Seattle and lost a ton of money. If I had to guess, I would say he put money on RG3 and the Skins to beat Seattle in the playoffs last year, lol! However, this guy seems to have more than your typical hatred for a football team, because he bashes the city of Seattle too.

Warning: If you're a Seahawks fan, this video is going to make you angry!

[youtube]6eJqH-GLXjI[/youtube]

I have to give white shirt D-bag some credit for a quote I found hilarious:

6:33 - Talking about the New Orleans Saints: "If your team isn't good you're still having a good time. But in Seattle they live for that team, that's what they have to do. It rains! There is not much to do there."

:lol:

OP
OP
Zowert

Zowert

Reaction score
Didn't want to start another thread for this, so I'll post it here...

[youtube]6wQ-2TGNS3M[/youtube]

I thought this was pretty cool. This dude seems to know what he's talking about. I like the use of the old school Hawks logo.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
I have no idea where you find something like this but any guy who wears a V-neck and has an ear ring in one ear kinda screams doosh bag to me. As a betting man I wouldn't bet this game against the Texans.

But his New Orleans hype is pretty funny. He mocks Seahawks for barely beating Carolina on the road yet the Saints barely beat a worse Tampa team on the road. Saints barely beat the Falcons at home yet we destroyed the 49ers at home. The Saints beat the Cardinals at home and we beat Jacksonville at home in comparison. Arizona may be better but its not much and Seattle would beat Arizona at home, hell even Arizona fans would probably say that. His rational and his comments scream to me that he goes by past trends. His main points were all historical. Like Seattles record on the road in the past and how we only win at home.

I get it. No big deal. Like he said, prove we can win on the road and I agree. Beat some good teams. Texans and Colts are a good way to prove we can win on the road against good teams.

OP
OP
Zowert

Zowert

Reaction score
Gap Filler":1f7z2qq5 said:
I have no idea where you find something like this but any guy who wears a V-neck and has an ear ring in one ear kinda screams doosh bag to me. As a betting man I wouldn't bet this game against the Texans.

But his New Orleans hype is pretty funny. He mocks Seahawks for barely beating Carolina on the road yet the Saints barely beat a worse Tampa team on the road. Saints barely beat the Falcons at home yet we destroyed the 49ers at home. The Saints beat the Cardinals at home and we beat Jacksonville at home in comparison. Arizona may be better but its not much and Seattle would beat Arizona at home, hell even Arizona fans would probably say that. His rational and his comments scream to me that he goes by past trends. His main points were all historical. Like Seattles record on the road in the past and how we only win at home.

I get it. No big deal. Like he said, prove we can win on the road and I agree. Beat some good teams. Texans and Colts are a good way to prove we can win on the road against good teams.

Thanks for the reply. I felt the same way when I first watched the video.. Also, I know this is random but its what showed up on YouTube when I searched, "Seahawks vs Texans Preview"

The whole point of their show is to give you tips on how or who to bet for in various NFL games. You'd think an objective point of view would be the professional way to go about this, however this dude seems hell bent on bashing the Hawks. For no apparent reason either..