Percy Harvin Highlight Thread

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Figured this would get burried in the main thread...

Here is your 1st round draft choice, going to look good painted on the side of century link:

2012/13
[youtube]wvQOmUSvMUg[/youtube]

*heads up on the hippidy hop music with the n word
[youtube]CBC2tvLqmA0[/youtube]

Just Returns
[youtube]HFcqVVXrlkw[/youtube]

[youtube]UnboSsGWf1Q[/youtube]

There are a ton of Percy vids on youtube, probably a good sign 8)

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
thanks, man!

Harvin reaches top speed in just a couple steps. Can not wait to see what Wilson can do with him.

Feels great to be a 12.

/note: the singers in the videos aren't very good. Almost sounds like they are just talking.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Dynamic.

Its been awhile since we've had a guy that I truely thought was a threat to score everytime he touched the ball. Joey Galloway was probably the last one.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
cant wait for game 1 when the offense is announced.

Anyone worried about Harvin being a locker room problem, now that he has a pro-bowl QB and a shiney new contract and the 12th man going ape-S crazy the first time he's called out of the tunnel?

DHawk

Reaction score
Any highlights of him vs our D from this year? Wanna see how he handled our CB's. Can't recall how he did.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
DHawk":2657ou9a said:
Any highlights of him vs our D from this year? Wanna see how he handled our CB's. Can't recall how he did.

I'm pretty sure he fumbled the ball against us, got knocked to the ground by Sherm, stuffed in the backfield on a bubble screen, and got hurt by us.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
My new favorite by far.

This is what Percy looks like in a good offense.

Last two minutes is all returns :twisted:

It does not have all of his ridiculous returns for td's or any plays from last year, but it shows how he can do pretty much everything, he is a matchup nightmare.

[youtube]WoA1e9BOEfM[/youtube]

The Outfield

Reaction score
tooshort":14mivfuo said:
this one does a pretty good job of making me feel great about the trade.
[youtube]DxFVSLbQq-I[/youtube]

It is amazing how explosively fast he is when he breaks free on returns. See 2:04. Truly the definition of leaving them in the dust.

Reaction score
Is it just me, or in the last youtube vid of the first post, does Percy look and sound a bit like Chris Tucker from Rush Hour?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Well, it's official. We now have speed in our WR corps. :cool: Dude has some crazy-good balance as well. Really hard to knock him off his feet.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
lol funny to see Revis draggin ass behind PH in those highlights. I hear 49er fans want to trade for Revis to stop him. Yeah, go ahead.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I really really enjoy ID'ing the yard mark at which point it becomes clear no one will catch Percy. Sometimes on kickoffs, by the time he hits the 20 or 25, there's only one guy left who has a chance, and it's only a desperation shot. Woo!

Brahn

Reaction score
Only watched the first video but I am super excited. I did notice however Percy when running along the left sideline refuses to move the ball to the sideline side. There is even a clip of him in the first video where he thinks of moving it to the sideline side but still keeps it in his right hand. Anyone know if this was the reason he fumbled vs us last year? Keeping the ball on the inside keeps a fumble in play more often.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
DHawk":1v9g3t3a said:
I know he didn't do very well and got hurt. He was my top fantasy receiver last year up to that point. It was conflicting because he was playing the Hawks. I should have benched him that week. lol.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
55 seconds in on the just returns vid is video game acceleration.

Latest posts