Zach Miller

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Amazing game, and season - especially the 2nd half.

I don't want to read a single post about how much he is making next season. That dude is a major cog of our offense -- blocking and catching. He catches EVERYTHING. Wilson is really starting to lean on him more and more.

Big props, #86.

baumer64

Reaction score
salukihawk12":3ua113om said:
STUD. Absolute steal for us in free agency. Worth every damn penny he is making

Yep... I've been waiting for us to utilize him more.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, he's been clutch all season. Takes pride in both blocking and catching passes. Great pick up this last year.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
He never complained last year about being relegated to being an offensive lineman.

He has good hands and he was clutch.

Ertz would be a good addition to the TE corps, but I like Miller enough to not draft a TE in 1st round. Would rather draft Richardson (if we can get him at our spot) or Hopkins.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
MILLER TIME!!

Stud. Looking forward to him being a major force in 2013 and beyond!

HawkHack

Reaction score
Ditto. Wilson-to-Miller is going to be a staple of this offense for the next few years.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1egtyx61 said:
Amazing game, and season - especially the 2nd half.

I don't want to read a single post about how much he is making next season. That dude is a major cog of our offense -- blocking and catching. He catches EVERYTHING. Wilson is really starting to lean on him more and more.

Big props, #86.
100 % AGREE....especially about cutting him. He needs to stay and add on to what he did the last few games of this season.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I would like to point out that pass blocking on the O-line was pretty stellar today as well, which allowed Zach Miller to run routes instead of staying at home to block. I think some of that is due to the emergence of Anthony McCoy as a blocker.