Would you take Richie Incognito on the Seahawks?

minormillikin

Reaction score
The thing that really has always bugged me about this guy, even before this season : His ironic name. There's nothing incognito about a giant guy who's always getting negative attention about something or other.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3dynv1gl said:
If I'm a QB I'd rather have five guys like him blocking for me than five guys like Martin but that's doesn't really answer your question. There are still too many unanswered questions at this point too much doesn't make sense. All the players would have to be on board to bring him in at this point I don't think that would happen.

How interesting and a great point. All these people who say no would probably want 5 incognito's blocking than Martin LOL :th2thumbs:

jhawk91

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":vslnk1v3 said:
brimsalabim":vslnk1v3 said:
If I'm a QB I'd rather have five guys like him blocking for me than five guys like Martin but that's doesn't really answer your question. There are still too many unanswered questions at this point too much doesn't make sense. All the players would have to be on board to bring him in at this point I don't think that would happen.

How interesting and a great point. All these people who say no would probably want 5 incognito's blocking than Martin LOL :th2thumbs:

I wouldn't want 5 incognitos but I would gladly take 5 guys wiith incognitos talent mixed with breno's play style. I want someone who is chippy and maybe plays a little dirty, but isn't a hazed to his own team.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I would take one more Russell Okung over 5,000 Richie Incognitos. Okung plays hard and well and is still a good person.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Incognito MIGHT protect Wilson, at the cost of moving him back 15 yards once or twice a game.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Baldwin and Sherman played with Martin at Stanford. Baldwin talked highly of Martin today on the radio. I think they would be none too pleased to have Incognito in their locker room.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
No way ever. I think whatever, if any team does, sign him he wont last long as his history illustrates. No way he fits the mold of what our team has built. I know we have taken on "projects" but none who have behaved like this. This guy is a locker room killer on teams without the leaders that we have. No way the players we have brought on and developed would stand for this even more than most teams. I really believe our team is closer knit and has more leaders than any other team. I think that is one of the reasons we are coming back and winning games we would likely never have won before as well.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Incognito has been a piece of crap for as long as I can remember. While I think the players on this team would put him in his place no person that stupid deserves to play football and this guy is STUPID.

He has some seriously deep problems going on in his brain.

irocdave

Reaction score
Anyone that would like to see this meat head on the Hawks needs to do a little research. This guy is a major POS. Drug problems, mental health problems, tons of PF penalties and gone out of his way to hurt other players over his career. I don't think he is racist, just a guy that thinks he can get away with anything and has serious problems. He is big enough and bad enough to get away with it up until know. There was a interview with him on the NFL network from earlier this year. If you think you want the scumbag associated with the Hawks watch that interview AFTER spending some time watching his antics on the field. The guy is a POS and should never put on a Hawks jersey. If he wasn't playing football he would be in jail.

HawkWow

Reaction score
plyka":lsqdlnj2 said:
ChrisB Bacon":lsqdlnj2 said:
Discussion came up on Softy's show this evening.

I don't remember who proposed the question, but Softy shot it down with an absolute no.

I personally don't think it would be worth it no matter how much of an improvement at guard he would provide. Absolutely not. A guy like that not only has the ability to destroy the locker room and divide the team, but he literally made a guy leave his last team.

Is the added protection of RW worth the risk of adding a guy like that to the locker room? I think Mora might have considered it, as Incognito is the definition of a dirtbag, but I doubt Pete would even entertain the thought unless he feels the team has the leadership in place to keep him in check. If anybody could, it would be Russ, but not worth it IMO.

It will never happen, and I wouldn't want it to happen due to the media frenzy. They have turned this guy into the devil himself. He seems like a douche, but some of the sh*t i've heard about him by usually WHITE media people is ridiculous. A guy like Skip Bayless, a white guy in such a hurry to show he's down, that he takes this to the most absurd level just to show he is not racist himself. I think he has a little bit of racism inside himself, so he is taking it to the EXTREME other side in order to prove he is not racist. Skip Bayless said this was "scary type of racism" talking about Incognito, that it was "KKK type racism."

The guy used the N word once and he is comparing him to the freaking KKK. Do you know what KKK type racism is? It's lynching people who have had the right to bear arms taken away from them and thus can no longer protect themselves from a mob of KKK crazed mo fos coming at them ARMED and DANGEROUS. It is a few white guys taking a poor kid by the name of Emmett Till because he LOOKED AT a 20 year old white women, gouging out his eyes, shooting him in his head then throwing away his body in a lake and weighing it down with a cotton gin fan (a slave reference), then getting away with the murder scott free due to it being 1950's Mississippi when government officials had the same type of KKK mentality. It's an absolute disgrace comparing Incognito with this type of animal behavior. This is the type of media frenzy around Incognito, no way a team like the Hawks would mess with it.

Excellent post / observation. Using the N-word does not even make you a racist, let alone the frikin' imperial wizard of the KKK. "Why did his black team mates not step in on this"? has been the oft asked question. Why? Because these are grown men of different ethnicities, backgrounds and cultures. They have played on teams under such conditions their entire lives and such language is common place. It's more tough guy talk than racist talk and for every time this jerk-off used the N-word, some other jerk-off was calling him cracker....but they co-exist. That's what matters.

Incognito is excrement but it was Martin that broke the cardinal rule of any locker room. They both will pay dearly in the end.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1v0vrw1u said:

Still too many unanswered questions but yet you can make a stupid opining remark as you did. Stupid statement by you

irocdave

Reaction score
If SF picks him up he will be a cancer that infects their locker room. His track record proves this out. It would add a lot of drama to the upcoming matchup. I would put money on Clemons and or Red taking him out. Incognito is just a poor excuse for a human being.

irocdave

Reaction score
There are people in this world that are just bad people. They can be white, black, Mexican, Asian etc. Race doesn't matter. When you have been around these type of people you realize what they are. Some have talents so strong they can elevate themselves to high levels, but it doesn't change what they are. Piss poor excuses of the human race. Hernandez is another example of this. Incognito is the same guy. One is Hispanic the other is white. Doesn't matter, same mentality.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":1nwkcs6o said:
Discussion came up on Softy's show this evening.

I don't remember who proposed the question, but Softy shot it down with an absolute no.

I personally don't think it would be worth it no matter how much of an improvement at guard he would provide. Absolutely not. A guy like that not only has the ability to destroy the locker room and divide the team, but he literally made a guy leave his last team.

Is the added protection of RW worth the risk of adding a guy like that to the locker room? I think Mora might have considered it, as Incognito is the definition of a dirtbag, but I doubt Pete would even entertain the thought unless he feels the team has the leadership in place to keep him in check. If anybody could, it would be Russ, but not worth it IMO.

It was me. Yes I would sign the hell out of him, SIGN HIM FOR DAYS PROBOWL OG

Anyone who feels bad for Martin needs to grow a pair, he's a 300lb 6"5 millionaire if he can't take Icognito he should go home and put his panties on.

We NEED Incognito, you think RW gets sacked 7 times in a game w/ Incognito on the line ? haha

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
2009 voted dirtiest player. Currently I believe he is reigning most penalized player in the NFL.

HELL NO!

You think you have the refs against you now, can you imagine the negative attention he would bring. More protection for your QB would be great but how many plays get called back due to penalties.