Would You do this DK trade?

sutz

Reaction score
Nope, I wouldn't. This hasn't been a fire sale, more like a realignment. DK may want to move on, and that could be problematic, but as of now, we have him still on his rookie deal. I'd rather not trade him for what might be a more expensive option.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
No. No way.

There's no reason to accept such a paltry return for a potential franchise cornerstone.

You don't deal guys like this away, even in rebuilding scenarios. That's crazy.

It'd have to be a much less trash return than that.

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Seahawks can get a lot more then that for Metcalf. Tell you what Packers Legend we'll give you Eskridge for that price.

PNW

Reaction score
Better to wait a year and franchise him then trade him if he won't accept a reasonable offer.
Players don’t have to sign the franchise tag, his trade value could be worth more now given that he’s still on his rookie deal. Imo

nwHawk

Reaction score
I have a feeling DK is going to have a fresh and monster year with Lock.

Jville

Reaction score
No way!

How many prospects over how many years before a draft fell into place and they hit on DK?

Let the Packers do their own player search and development.

Gcheck2181

Reaction score
Trade. Should be easier to arrange while his salary lower. Next years salary will be way too much. His immaturity cost the team a number of times last year. Get at least a one and a three this year.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
lol, that's green and gold coloured glasses from Butler to think that a young WR with DK's talent can be had for a low first rounder

nanomoz

Reaction score
Do you wanna pay him $25 million? If not, yes, you trade him.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I’d trade #9 and DK to the Eagles for all 3 of their first round picks and Minshew.

But realistically If they move DK I would rather them send him to a non-Broncos competitive AFC team bc Broncos not making the Post-Season has its benefits next draft.

Last edited:

CPHawk

Reaction score
He is worth more than what they are offering there. A 1 and a 3rd, which John and Pete are better with generally than the 1st.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hell no you don't trade him. Let him play out the 2022 season, then plan on the franchise tag. Way too good of a player to let go. And if people can't see how much he has actually grown up, they never will. He's not nearly the "diva" people make him out to be.