Wolf Gray Jerseys are no more.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
If there's any downside to bringing back the throwbacks, however, it's that it means the elimination of the wolf grey jersey that has been one of the Seahawks' alternate looks since 2012. NFL teams are only allowed a total of four jerseys, one home, one road, and two alternates, be it in the form of throwbacks, color rush or some other alternate. So adding a throwback meant the Seahawks had to eliminate either wolf grey or action green, and it wasn't an easy choice. Arnold tasked those involved in the process to come up with a consensus on which to keep, but a consensus was all but impossible to reach. The team wins a lot in both, both sell well, and everyone from fans to players to upper management were divided on which one they like better.

They had to choose between Wolf Gray and Action Green. A terrible decision.

Last edited:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Completely Unacceptable. I spent a ton of money on my custom wolf grey jersey with my last name on it

I demand to speak with whoever made this decision. The action greens need to be destroyed. They're an embarrassment.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Never cared for the Wolfies personally. Always looked like white uniforms that haven't been washed all season. The grey should have been a darker shade, IMO.

Having been the only Seahawks fan I knew for much of my life, I really love when I run into a comment like this one that expresses exactly what I think and have said repeatedly in the past.
I used to say exactly the same things. I said that the wolf-grey uniforms looked like poorly washed white uniforms (like those awful current Rams "away" unis), and I said that I wished the grey were a few shades darker.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Never cared for the Wolfies personally. Always looked like white uniforms that haven't been washed all season. The grey should have been a darker shade, IMO.
I liked them but had the same thought. Maybe just a couple of shades darker ?
I would've lobbied for keeping them but they didn't ask me. I can understand that people like action green , just not my preference.

My question is : can they at least keep the Wolfie pants to go with the blue homies? That's my favorite combination. All I heard was they couldn't keep the jerseys.

morgulon1

Reaction score
This is closer to the shade (on the right) I would have preferred. Leave no doubt that it's grey.

View attachment 59841
I know I'm a pain in the ace , but could you make one a couple of gradients lighter ? Kinda in between the two? I am unable as I suck. I do like the darker version.Id buy one.

They could've named it " wolf sack grey"