Wilson Post Game..Did he?

kidhawk

Reaction score

If this is posted somewhere and I missed it, feel free to delete, but at the end of his presser he stumbles over his words and it sounds like he's about to say go Hawks but pauses after go and kind of switches out to go Broncos Let's ride.

I found it a little humorous.

Here's the full presser for those interested (skip to about 8:00 as it's an 8:10 video to hear it clearly. The videos in the article weren't as clear to me.

keasley45

Reaction score
Russel was definitely shaken by this game, the lead-up, and the result .

That whole presser was a peek behind the curtain of the fragile psyche that is Russel Wilson. Lots of trying to self afirm. Lots of subtle defensive language. Lots of 'me' talk.

Go Ha.... Go Broncos ... let's ride.

Has he ever actually used Go Broncos?

strohmin

Reaction score
Russel was definitely shaken by this game, the lead-up, and the result .

That whole presser was a peek behind the curtain of the fragile psyche that is Russel Wilson. Lots of trying to self afirm. Lots of subtle defensive language. Lots of 'me' talk.

Go Ha.... Go Broncos ... let's ride.

Has he ever actually used Go Broncos?
I saw the same thing! I am surprised no one is digging in to his presser. You could tell how insecure he was. His "I didn't waiver" was pretty bs given the amount of false starts and delay of game penalties they had.

keasley45

Reaction score
A psychologist could conduct a semester long course just dissecting this presser. It's a casestudy in how one communicates insecurity through language. Some of the hallmarks of a narcissists subtle self promotion only slightly veiled in modesty.

nwHawk

Reaction score

If this is posted somewhere and I missed it, feel free to delete, but at the end of his presser he stumbles over his words and it sounds like he's about to say go Hawks but pauses after go and kind of switches out to go Broncos Let's ride.

I found it a little humorous.

Here's the full presser for those interested (skip to about 8:00 as it's an 8:10 video to hear it clearly. The videos in the article weren't as clear to me.

Definitely. Oops!!! Would have been great if he finished that phrase.

seahawksny

Reaction score
It's mind boggling watching this thread.
He said Go hawks because he said it weekly for 10 years. I remember once when I switched work companies and I answered the phone one time as if I was still with my former company.

Has nothing to do with him being rattled, or insecure. It's called being a creature of habit. Or human

Cyrus12

Reaction score
It's mind boggling watching this thread.
He said Go hawks because he said it weekly for 10 years. I remember once when I switched work companies and I answered the phone one time as if I was still with my former company.

Has nothing to do with him being rattled, or insecure. It's called being a creature of habit. Or human
But he's been saying let's ride in the mirror for 6 months...