Wilson gets booed in Denver

BlueTalon

Reaction score
The headset doesn't stay on ever while the ball is in play. You can't have the OC making live reads while the ball is in the QBs hands
That would be hilarious to watch, though. The game moves way too fast for a coach to say anything both intelligent and intelligible in the time a play is developing. The best he could probably do is warn, "Watch your back!" if the QB is about to get creamed by a defender. Anything more than that, and the QB is likely to tell the coach to STFU after about five plays.

toffee

Reaction score
Russ was not booed in Seattle,
Russ was babied by 12s
Russ was babied by Pete

Hey Russ, miss Seattle yet?

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Russ is a nobody in Denver considering he can’t even sniff the nutts of Manning or Elway on his best day. He’s not the prettiest girl at the dance. Without Pete I highly doubt Russ has a successful career

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
That would be hilarious to watch, though. The game moves way too fast for a coach to say anything both intelligent and intelligible in the time a play is developing. The best he could probably do is warn, "Watch your back!" if the QB is about to get creamed by a defender. Anything more than that, and the QB is likely to tell the coach to STFU after about five plays.
I agree. The best time to give 'advice' would be pre-snap reads past 15 seconds

toffee

Reaction score
Russ is a nobody in Denver considering he can’t even sniff the nutts of Manning or Elway on his best day. He’s not the prettiest girl at the dance. Without Pete I highly doubt Russ has a successful career
I beg to differ, Peyton and Elway didn't have a media army. Team Russ is fully staffed, from paid media personnel to smaller minnow like our john63, together, even NFL commissioner is in awe of Russ/