Wilson gets booed in Denver

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Hey dumbasses...
Crowd booing at hackett for taking his time with play calls and horrible clock management. They are sick ofniy fron previous coaches. Nothing to do with wilson. I live here in denver. They talk about him everyday and they have no problem with him. Keep lying to yourself saying he is done or he is getting booed. You guys are a bunch of girls with your panties in a bunch. Typical for this site. Thats why you got pushed to nfl nation thread haha.

They have a problem with the coaching not wilson. Stop twisting and spinning narratives. Most of everybody on this site knows your full of shit. They have just moved on and got tired of hearing everyone run their mouth on tired arguments. We know russ doesnt suck, he isnt fat and hasnt lost mobility. Just like the end of last season...you guys will be proved wrong again.

Yes, Wilson's three rushing attempts for a grand total of five rushing yards, in two games against teams that have had a lot of trouble stopping the run so far this season, most definitely show that Wilson hasn't lost any mobility.
His current sack rate also has him on track for 42 or more sacks this season, and that's without the Broncos having faced any good defenses yet, so at least some things never change. Can't wait for Wilson to start badmouthing his new offensive line in the media.

Remember: anything bad that happens is always somebody else's fault, and never Wilson's.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Um, when the crowd is booing the offense, it is OFTEN towards the QB. Especially if he's calling timeouts instead of getting up there. I look forward to the implosion of the Broncos. Let's ride.............to a lot of losses.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Hey dumbasses...
Crowd booing at hackett for taking his time with play calls and horrible clock management. They are sick ofniy fron previous coaches. Nothing to do with wilson. I live here in denver. They talk about him everyday and they have no problem with him. Keep lying to yourself saying he is done or he is getting booed. You guys are a bunch of girls with your panties in a bunch. Typical for this site. Thats why you got pushed to nfl nation thread haha.

They have a problem with the coaching not wilson. Stop twisting and spinning narratives. Most of everybody on this site knows your full of shit. They have just moved on and got tired of hearing everyone run their mouth on tired arguments. We know russ doesnt suck, he isnt fat and hasnt lost mobility. Just like the end of last season...you guys will be proved wrong again.
Someone forgot to take their meds.

When the play clock hits 15, the communication between the sidelines and QB is cut off. So who were they counting down for? The accountable person at that point, was Russell Wilson.

Last edited:

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Did the clocking counting get in Wilson's head on that play and cause him to stumble like a toddler learning to walk? How does that factor into your perception of his mobility?
Ok...tripped over LTs foot. You right though he cant walk. Stupid!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Look, Russ was my favorite player. WAS. But him snapping the ball last second has been going on for YEARS. It's annoying AF. And now he's getting false starts and having to have the crowd count for him? Sorry, but that is hilarious. And yes, they are booing him AND the offense. And it's pure gold.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score

When the play clock hits 15, the communication between the sidelines and QB is cut off. So who where they counting down for? The accountable person at that point, was Russell Wilson.
Yeah wrong...and hackett also likes to to do checks. Multiple checks for audibles. Get outta here with that shit.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score

When the play clock hits 15, the communication between the sidelines and QB is cut off. So who where they counting down for? The accountable person at that point, was Russell Wilson.
Yeah wrong...and hackett also likes to to do checks. Multiple checks for audibles. Get out

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Look, Russ was my favorite player. WAS. But him snapping the ball last second has been going on for YEARS. It's annoying AF. And now he's getting false starts and having to have the crowd count for him? Sorry, but that is hilarious. And yes, they are booing him AND the offense. And it's pure gold.
I dont care about everyones opinon here. Im telling you what it is coming out of denver. Everyone has been blazing hackett because he refused to play 1st stringers in preseason or even have tough practices. Its continued with play calling and clock management. You guys believe what you want to make you feel better about the situation. Keep crying and changing narratives. Just sounding more and more like females with too much time on their hands.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
He's the damn QB, the clock is right there for him to see. NO excuse if he is last second or late over and over again. He's over a decade in to his career. And he's a Bronco now, so this sh** is funny, and I'm gonna' enjoy it all year. At least seeing the L's pile up.
Russell is notorious for poor play clock management. We've even seen a timeout, due to this, followed by a delay of game penalty on the very next play coming out of the timeout. This happened AT HOME just like what we saw on Sunday.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
My comment had nothing to do with Wilson's privates. The headset is cut off with 15 seconds on the play clock. Hackett cannot talk to Russell. With that fact in mind -- who were they counting down for?
Cant be home girl!!! What do they do when plays come in with less than 15 seconds? Stupid. Oh i guess everyplay call goes perfectly everytime ahead of 15 seconds. That is what is supposed to happen or what is wanted. Doesnt happen every play call. Speciallu with a new coach running plays through the OC, then to Russ.

I didnt say you were talking about his privates. I said get off his nuts.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I dont care about everyones opinon here. Im telling you what it is coming out of denver. Everyone has been blazing hackett because he refused to play 1st stringers in preseason or even have tough practices. Its continued with play calling and clock management. You guys believe what you want to make you feel better about the situation. Keep crying and changing narratives. Just sounding more and more like females with too much time on their hands.
So now you've resorted to misogyny because you cannot have an adult conversation. That's ignore worthy lowlife crap. FOH.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Russell is notorious for poor play clock management. We've even seen a timeout, due to this, followed by a delay of game penalty on the very next play coming out of the timeout. This happened AT HOME just like what we saw on Sunday.
They also called a timeout for not having a kick returner on a punt return play call. Its more than just russ. It is the coach. Keep playing your sad guy tune.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Why keep coming back? Every other post of yours is a tantrum about everyone on the site being stupid except you.

Just go to Twitter or something if that's how you feel.
No tantrum here. Please keep telling me how i act. Like you are perfect and only start sensible threads. Haha. Go love on your goodwin ass grabbing qb. Man...i didnt say i hate it either. I hate everyones attitude. Pointed at one person. Specially the ones who tell me how i should act. Right maelstrom?