Wilson gets booed in Denver

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Yeah I should’ve posted in the appropriate forum I apologize. I was just listening to Brock and Salk mentioning it and played several sound bites. Probably the only offense as bad as ours in the red zone the few times we’ve been there. It’s good to know DJ Dallas was a dual threat quarterback in high school but no more trick plays Pete smh

Chapow

Reaction score
Yeah I should’ve posted in the appropriate forum I apologize. I was just listening to Brock and Salk mentioning it and played several sound bites. Probably the only offense as bad as ours in the red zone the few times we’ve been there. It’s good to know DJ Dallas was a dual threat quarterback in high school but no more trick plays Pete smh

Trick plays usually look really bad when they don't work out and brilliant when they do. DJ should have recognized that it wasn't there and either threw it away or tucked the ball and ran with it.

But yeah, they had a good drive going. Not sure why they felt the need to bust out the trick play there.

PNW

Reaction score
I’ve never in my life heard the home crowd count down the play clock, it’s usually a non issue at home for the offense. I was laughing pretty hard, I’ve also never heard a home crowd boo their brand new prized QB in the first home game. It was pretty fun to watch haha too bad they ended up winning the game 🤦🏻

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score

OrangeGravy

Reaction score

BASF

Reaction score
It is interesting that anyone is surprised. Wilson has spent years dogging it in the first three quarters so he could be the hero in the fourth quarter. Hasn't he always said that he lives for those moments? He is finally being allowed to run the offense the way he wants, and this is the result.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
That is funny if not a spoof tweet

Looks like a legit betting site (new this year) and they do offer promos on a daily basis. But, who knows if this is a spoof of the promos? Funny way for a new company to get noticed. At least funny for some.

You can read the responses on Twitter even if you're not a member. It's not locked. Most were either laughing or crying.

Jac

Reaction score
Hey dumbasses...
Crowd booing at hackett for taking his time with play calls and horrible clock management. They are sick ofniy fron previous coaches. Nothing to do with wilson. I live here in denver. They talk about him everyday and they have no problem with him. Keep lying to yourself saying he is done or he is getting booed. You guys are a bunch of girls with your panties in a bunch. Typical for this site. Thats why you got pushed to nfl nation thread haha.

They have a problem with the coaching not wilson. Stop twisting and spinning narratives. Most of everybody on this site knows your full of shit. They have just moved on and got tired of hearing everyone run their mouth on tired arguments. We know russ doesnt suck, he isnt fat and hasnt lost mobility. Just like the end of last season...you guys will be proved wrong again.

Did the clocking counting get in Wilson's head on that play and cause him to stumble like a toddler learning to walk? How does that factor into your perception of his mobility?

toffee

Reaction score
Russ had it good here, Pete babied him and 12s loved him. We will love him again once he retires from football.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hey dumbasses...
Crowd booing at hackett for taking his time with play calls and horrible clock management. They are sick ofniy fron previous coaches. Nothing to do with wilson. I live here in denver. They talk about him everyday and they have no problem with him. Keep lying to yourself saying he is done or he is getting booed. You guys are a bunch of girls with your panties in a bunch. Typical for this site. Thats why you got pushed to nfl nation thread haha.

They have a problem with the coaching not wilson. Stop twisting and spinning narratives. Most of everybody on this site knows your full of shit. They have just moved on and got tired of hearing everyone run their mouth on tired arguments. We know russ doesnt suck, he isnt fat and hasnt lost mobility. Just like the end of last season...you guys will be proved wrong again.
Why keep coming back? Every other post of yours is a tantrum about everyone on the site being stupid except you.

Just go to Twitter or something if that's how you feel.

Latest posts