William Moore expects Marshawn to be fined

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1zuroywp said:
Funny enough, Kaepernick got tagged for the rare offensive face mask while trying to elude a sack later that day. This Lynch stiffarm doesn't look like a facemask, though, as much as it is a REAL violent stiffarm. Somewhere between a shove and a punch. He jacked this dude.

Yeah, I saw that. Much different though. Krap actually grabbed the defenders mask and was yanking and pulling and spun him around, to the point that the commentators thought he may have had his fingers caught in the mask.... they weren't, he was just showing his true colors... once again.

kidhawk

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":8aoe5p8t said:
Jay-Dog":8aoe5p8t said:
How about holding....moore's hand grasping on that shoulder pad. Lynch has his hand open, that's all chin. Face mask just got in the way of his push off.

What lol? Lynch had the ball in his hands and Moore was trying to tackle him...?

C'mon now, if Hasselbeck was blocking low in the superbowl, this was DEFINITELY a hold on the D :lol:

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Moore is a this little kid who starts crap, then goes running off to tattle as soon as anyone even looks at him. What a churl tool.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":37nan8ov said:
jlwaters1":37nan8ov said:
jblaze":37nan8ov said:
That stiff arm was one for the ages, never seen one given more harshly and effectively as a punch to the face. Isn't that face masking?

He worked out some issues with that stiff arm.

It should have been a penalty. IIRC there was emphasis this year on offensive players face-masking defensive players. IMO it should have been called. STill a great play. But not my favorite Lynch stiff arm.

Funny enough, Kaepernick got tagged for the rare offensive face mask while trying to elude a sack later that day. This Lynch stiffarm doesn't look like a facemask, though, as much as it is a REAL violent stiffarm. Somewhere between a shove and a punch. He jacked this dude.

I agree, very violent play. I was worried as I watched it that it was a going to be a penalty. luckily it wasn't.

Seeker

Reaction score
Moore also reports that Lynch alleged took his Beach Cruiser bicycle and gold rope chain given to Moore by his grandmother.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
Seeker":b3w2rury said:
Moore also reports that Lynch alleged took his Beach Cruiser bicycle and gold rope chain given to Moore by his grandmother.

Hahahahaha

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I may have misheard it, but I swear that during the game John Lynch talked about the stiff arm and that if people tried that on him, he would try to break their arms. I thought it was a really interesting comment and speaks volumes about this topic. William Moore was not defenseless against the stiff arm.... he could have tried to act like John Lynch... On another note, that was one of my favorite Beast Mode plays of all time. It was like watching Predator or something.... ripping a dudes head off. LOVED IT!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
If Lynch would've grabbed his face mask, then yes that's a penalty. But he didn't grab, he just pushed. Not a penalty or a fine

Brett

Reaction score
Seeker":35yc2tbb said:

Lmao

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seeker":2c2u3621 said:

Wish I knew how to put a pic imbedded in here.....Peewee Herman and Mr T with necklaces.

LMAO

Happy

Reaction score
Seeker":21ddfs8z said:

Post of the week.

Deebo

253hawk

Reaction score
Haha, Moore got tagged $22,050 for hitting Tate.