Votes: 52 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Only if nothing better to do

Votes: 15 17.9%

• Total voters

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I reject this viewpoint. It isn't compatible with my perspective of the game. I watched the end of the Holmgren era, and I watched Mora's team. I find value in that. It's all part of the journey for me.
I enjoy watching young players develop. Our current system doesn’t support that philosophy at all. It seems to make them disappear.

NoGain

Reaction score
I'll watch. Good or bad, I'm a fan of the team and follow the plot and subplots to the ever unfolding story.

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
I spent 18 years (2002 to 2020) watching some bad football with the occasional playoff game with the Houston Texans. I know dumpster fire when I see it. I cannot fathom how ownership of the Seahwaks is okay with this level of breakdown.

Tackling starts in practice. Are these guys practicing like sh*t and getting away with it? Because the lack of on-field discipline (tackling, penalties and/or attitude) tells me this crap isn't working anymore. I'm shocked K9 didn't get hit with a flag on his shoving the ball in #25s face after the play.

This team is in meltdown mode. The players are all frustrated and no longer feel the "juice". It will get worse until we get a new coaching staff and philosophy.

Watching the Texans this year, off and on, gives me hope for that team. They will most likely miss the playoffs as well cuz the Seahawks didn't win today. But at least their trajectory is trending up with a new coach and staff.

I gave up on the Texans for too many reasons to name. But the #1 was the crap the front office was trotting out each Sunday. I have better things to do with my time and money.

James in PA

Reaction score
I forgot the last game was in Arizona! Yeah, I think we're losing that one anyway so it won't matter what happens with GB or Minny.

ccla

Reaction score
There should be another option. “I will watch but while doing something else”, which is what i did today. I am not wasting three+ hours on this shit anymore!!!

projectorfreak

Reaction score
As a lifelong Hawks fan i have definitely been through worse and will always watch
Funny enough when we won 14 games in 2013 or 14 I believe it was almost boring as I knew we were winning but winning is better than losing
Watching seahawks games has been my thing way , way , way before anyone else wanted to with me
This decade has been remarkable and I can't wait to see what's next after this coaching regime is gone i bet they still play hard and hopefully much harder , I do like john schnieder a lot though , he can stay lol
Go Hawks

flv2

Reaction score
In 2022 the Seahawks were 8-8, they had to win their last game, and get help. I guess the people who watched in 2022 will probably watch and those that didn't probably won't. I'm interested in the views of those whose positions have changed.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I didn’t even watch this one. The surfing today was too nice to miss, for a game that was bound to suck.

I’m more worried about how I’m going to get the Huskies game tomorrow night in Samara.
I did not, however, sell my tickets to some pissburg fan. No way, no how.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I've watched worse, more pointless games in my life (I'm a Mariners fan).

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
To each their own but myself, I'll be watching the game. The only times I have missed a 'Hawks game is when it was unavoidable. If they lose the last game or are otherwise eliminated from the post-season I will still watch football because I love the game. Anyway...cheers to all and all the best in the New Year.

Blaze

Reaction score
Of course I'll watch my team
For better or worse they're my team
I've been a Seahawks fan since 1965!
GoHawks