Why do I have this vision?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tyler, JSN, and a TE clogging up the short and intermediate zones while DK Takes the top off of defenses Deep.

They sure can’t double team them all right. If any of them try to stop our passing game, how do they slow down our RB stable.

I’m not, never have been an X&O guy, never will be most likely but I can’t get this vision out of my head.

Touchdown Seahawks

I’m m stoked y’all.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Seattle having a legit playmaking 3rd receiver is exciting to think about. Add the fact they have a true 1-2 punch at RB
And interior line help , this offense was already good.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
It would be kind of like the 2016 Falcons, it felt like they had too many good players to account for. Hopefully, this team can have a better ending than them though. 😅

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Tyler, JSN, and a TE clogging up the short and intermediate zones while DK Takes the top off of defenses Deep.

They sure can’t double team them all right. If any of them try to stop our passing game, how do they slow down our RB stable.

I’m not, never have been an X&O guy, never will be most likely but I can’t get this vision out of my head.

Touchdown Seahawks

I’m m stoked y’all.
You have this vision because this O is going to score some serious points! I see this O as being one of the best in the League top 5.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
You have this vision because this O is going to score some serious points! I see this O as being one of the best in the League top 5.
Was pretty much a rhetorical question but I think you and I are on the same page.
Not sure about top 5 but I wouldn’t be surprised either.

If we can get play calling that plays into our strengths we’re gunna score enough points to lessen the concerns I have for our defense.
I also think we shored up some weaknesses in the D.

Again, I’m stoked.
I’m actually excited vs worried going into this season.

GoHawks.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
With the addition of Witherspoon, this secondary has the chance to be elite. That eliteness will create success for the front seven. Having an elite unit anywhere will do wonders for the entire team.
Then with JSN added to the already good WR corps, they also have that elite potential.
Is it football season yet?!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
With the addition of Witherspoon, this secondary has the chance to be elite. That eliteness will create success for the front seven. Having an elite unit anywhere will do wonders for the entire team.
Then with JSN added to the already good WR corps, they also have that elite potential.
Is it football season yet?!
We certainly have a very good chance at winning the division IMHO.

Eagles got stronger so they are a big concern but I’m predicting we make more than a few teams sweat when they know we’re coming to town (or they find themselves on a plane to SeaTac

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
We certainly have a very good chance at winning the division IMHO.

Eagles got stronger so they are a big concern but I’m predicting we make more than a few teams sweat when they know we’re coming to town (or they find themselves on a plane to SeaTac
I feel this way too. The only offenses I really fear in the NFC are Lions and Eagles and we face both of them this next season but at least Eagles will be a home game. With Rodgers and Brady no longer in the NFC (refs favorites), the conference feels so wide open for the taking and not just the division.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
And dare I say a top 15 defense?!
I think the Hawks D is better now than it was last year. I would think the Seahawks would sign big Al Woods and maybe one of the guys on UDFA list will work out. they are going to be better against the run just because Bobby is back. Top 15? sure, I see that, top 10? mayb,. but just good enough to make this team win? yes I think that is going to happen

rjdriver

Reaction score
Seattle having a legit playmaking 3rd receiver is exciting to think about. Add the fact they have a true 1-2-3 punch at RB
And interior line help , this offense was already good.

Fixed it for ya' 🍻

Mick063

Reaction score
That mauler guard from LSU is something to get excited about. Certainly, I like the smarts, experience, and accolades of the new center. He will adequately direct the blocking traffic. But I'm super excited about the mauler guard.

Get the fourth quarter lead and use the four-minute offense to close out games. Methodically move the chains with repeated four-yard runs and don't let their franchise quarterback back on to the field to steal the comeback win. This is Pete's vision. I'm all in on it.

morgulon1

Reaction score
They're a lot closer. Are least on paper.
The type of players they acquired is what is exciting for me. There's an article on fieldfulls where dude says something to the effect of " mid level dudes with mid type ceiling won't get a team to the next
Level" . I butchered what he said but I think people get the idea.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Will see after week 4. On paper, it looks like the defense is improved. But it still lacks direction and identity.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
That vision is what you get as one who has a firm grip on the bandwagon! Be happy you got there while there was room. LOL. I grabbed my spot in '78.
Slow your roll GhostRider.

I swore my allegiance in “74” when it was announced that Washington was getting a team.

I’ll be tagged a Homer without resistance but I’m certainly no Bandwagon rider.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Slow your roll GhostRider.

I swore my allegiance in “74” when it was announced that Washington was getting a team.

I’ll be tagged a Homer without resistance but I’m certainly no Bandwagon rider.
I am. I only support front-runners and perennial winners. That's why I've been a lifelong Coug!!

GGotskill

Reaction score
Feel like this could have had a more descriptive title or possibly fit into another thread.