Who is your favorite current Hawk and why?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Russell Wilson. Despite the vitriol many fans want to spew his direction it's merely noise. The man's character is off the charts on and off the field. A sure fire future Hall of Famer, his talents as one of the best QBs in the NFL for years is obvious, but it's his genuine love for others and his pursuit of always elevating as a person makes it an easy continued choice for me (Lockett is an honorable mention without a doubt).

It will be a sad, sad day in my household the day #3 is no longer a Seahawk for a multitude of reasons.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
If this was my wife posting she would say by far #1 is Russell Wilson. no questions asked. her #2...Tyler Lockett. her famous saying is "Russell pulled a Lockett out of his pocket" when they make a big connection

me though...current...its a toss up. Either Jamel Adams or DK. Probably DK. Adams is great. One of the best in the league and I truly believe that if he didnt get hurt our defense would have played better against the Rams.

But DK....

He has the opportunity to be one of the greats. If he can keep his head on straight, and keep working hard...the sky is the limit.

His story to the Hawks is what ALL fans dream of. Great talent. Falls in the draft b/c everyone was scared about this or that. Works hard. Puts in the time. Shines flashes right away. I remember watching other franchises finding TOP offensive gems in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and always saying " why can't the Seahawks do that? why not us?

Well we finally got that chance.

Glad he's hear. I got his Jersey after his rookie deal... First Seahawk that I bought their jersey while in their rookie deal ever....usually I wait to make sure they resign. Actually I didnt buy it...the wife got it for me for my birthday last year which is March 13...so yeah...great purchase. I was at the Steelers games 2 seasons ago when he caught the game winning pass. I was at the Eagles playoff game, as well as the regular season game(im from NJ), where he caught that awesome deep bomb and to bounce back up and get himself into the endzone(same endzone that my tickets were at) as well as his game clinching catch to seal the deal.

Hes a great player. Could be a top 5 WR in the league potentially. I hope hes a seahawk for life!!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
rjdriver":1ie8yay8 said:
BWags....

USU alumnus like myself...

One of the last remnants of the one of the best defenses ever that brought us our first world championship.

BWags is probably mine too. Reason: He just quietly goes about his business. Hasn't gone hollywood (Russ) and hasn't gotten a huge head (DK).

Plus I think he's just a likeable guy - Ya I know he's lost some speed - but still.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Duane Brown. Guy came to us after having a great career elsewhere and is still balling at an old age. He also gets excited, smacks helmets and celebrates on TDs. Doesn’t let the fact that he isn’t winning a ring here with this staff affect his passion for the game.

The Breh

Reaction score
Underrated his career and even still now by fans.
KJ.
The guy just had as impressive of a year in all of his decade here.
On tape, he looked focused and very disciplined, made some plays I wasn't betting on him making. The step for step lateral stop on Kyler specifically.
I have a different appreciation for a lot of them but I became very attuned to his play this past year.
Really happy to see he won that NW athlete of the year award last week.
Solid guy all around.
Gonna be a shame the day he doesn't suit up in our trim. One step closer to the door shutting on a surreal gathering of individuals we were lucky to bear witness to.