What about Adam Stenavich?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
That's Green Bay's OC, and I mean think about it, he ran a wildly successful Green Bay offense with a nobody kid QB and look where he is now, a 14-0 lead in Dallas. I can think of worse HC prospects...

I'm just thinking he might be a great guy to groom our QBOTF, right?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
You have to wonder how much of the success is his, given Lafleur's offensive background. Probably hurts his candidacy a bit.

That said, who knows? Certainly has done well with Love.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
How much is he actually coordinating, doesn't Lafleur call all the plays.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jordan Love is the reason they are winning. Supremely talented QB that went the Aaron Rodgers route. Sit behind a HOF QB and just burn to start, so you work your ass off until you get your chance...

His final TD throw, a fourth-and-2 sidearm sling from the 3-yard line that found Romeo Doubs between a pair of Cowboys defenders, seemed to be the final cherry on top.

Despite Dallas scoring a touchdown on the ensuing drive to make it 48-24, Love headed to the bench with 5:52 remaining sporting a 158.3 passer rating.

He only lost that perfect rating when yet another desperate TD by Dallas pushed things to a two-score game, after which Love re-entered and threw an incompletion to settle for a rating of 157.2 -- still the highest by a QB in a road playoff game during the Super Bowl era, per NFL Research.
Including this shocking result, Love has gone 7-2 with 2,422 passing yards, 21 touchdowns and a lone interception since Week 11, when the Packers began their first of two different three-game winning streaks to close out the regular season and sneak into the playoffs.

Last edited: