Week 17 Dec. 26 @ Chicago

Chawker

Reaction score
Soldier field: talk about the Monsters of the mid-way, late December, can the Mike Macdonald lead Seattle Seahawks overcome the Bears on the road while surviving the elements of a mid west winter.

This is a huge game on our schedule, on the road, late in the season, the cold, the wind , the weather, offenses will struggle for traction in this game. I just hope our OL is at 100% and our running game is up to the challenge of the day. If there is one game our OL had better be on the attack, its this game.

Over joyed and optimistic !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

RiverDog

Reaction score
A huge game on our schedule? Neither team is projected to have a winning season. This could be for nothing more than draft positioning. I certainly wouldn't buy any tickets for it until November when things are a little clearer, especially given the potential weather conditions.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I was going till I saw the date. All kinds of construction and holidays
in that city?
Hell no..It's on local Fox anyway

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
You guys are amazing. At least one of my teams will be in the hunt for the playoffs week #17. I will be very interested in watching anytime it’s Bears Vs. Seahawks.

I will resurrect this thread on week #17.

Last edited:

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Everyone tunes into game to watch #1 overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft warm the bench... Exciting!

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Everyone tunes into game to watch #1 overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft warm the bench... Exciting!
I don’t know how the game will turn out, but Williams will be playing unless he’s injured or the Bears are out of contention for the playoffs and Poles is tanking for draft position.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I'm feeling the OP

32 teams have optimism at this point , even Chicago and Seattle. The Seahawks could be playing for a home playoff game .

Ya never know.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Soldier field: talk about the Monsters of the mid-way, late December, can the Mike Macdonald lead Seattle Seahawks overcome the Bears on the road while surviving the elements of a mid west winter.

This is a huge game on our schedule, on the road, late in the season, the cold, the wind , the weather, offenses will struggle for traction in this game. I just hope our OL is at 100% and our running game is up to the challenge of the day. If there is one game our OL had better be on the attack, its this game.

Over joyed and optimistic !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Love it! We need to bring in Penny for this one game... I still remember the game in Chicago in '21, Penny had it won for us. I was watching in a Costco. Penny broke a long run to the 15-yard line, for an EZ FG to put Hawks up two scores. Russell then took a STUPID sack, and Myers, on the longer FG attempt, kicking a rock instead of a football, barely missed. The Bears (IIRC Nick Foles was the QB) then scored a TD and 2-point conversion to win the game in the final seconds.

OK, so K9 and Charbonnet will have to carry the load, but I'm expecting a rock-em, sock-em game with major playoff implications, and this time our QB doesn't get sacked at crunch time, and the Hawks win.