Weather and MetLife Stadium, home of Super Bowl XLVIII

Cartire

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":20u317nw said:
Cartire":20u317nw said:
NFSeahawks628":20u317nw said:
Cartire":20u317nw said:
Anyone who uses superb owl hangs out at /sp/

It's a great place for teenagers to talk about their bodies changing.

Aren't you the one that everyone considers a site troll and possible 49ers fan?

It's a sight superstition if you don't like it go to webzone, where you actually belong, since you know you don't actually contribute anything to this thread.

No one has ever considered me a niner troll or any troll in general. Sounds like more poor research. And no, the saying comes from /sp/ and not this site. It's just used here because people brought it over.

I do have a very nasty habit of calling people out on their BS though. :D

I'm pretty sure I read something once that was not only an overreaction on your part but made you sound very much like a 49ers fan, I can't remember what you said because of how stupid it was, and after that you got your shick* called out on it by multiple posters.

Either way no need to attack my thread as I was bringing attention to the weather and was looking for honest feedback not a smart ass comment, talking about teens and their bodies changing, you provided nothing.

Post a link or stop fabricating lies. I have never been called a niner and you saying so is an insult. Grow up.

I noticed you're not callin Aros out in "your thread" for posting basically the same thing I said. But hey, let's resort to calling me a niner because some of us on this site think the term superb owl is stupid.

As for your weather. Yep, it's going to suck.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Saw comment from Manning about playing in the cold of stick it where the sun don't shine. Lets just wait and see.

A

Anonymous

Been giving this possible-snow thing some amount of thought. You bring up a of questions, and it is worth considering.

Ok, let's say that the weather report comes true, and on February 1st and 2nd a massive snowstorm occurs for the Superbowl. Unlike the game in Philly yesterday, the NFL will have flown in snow experts from, say, the airports in Chicago and/or Alaska and will have the field at Metlife clean and manicured. They'll have teams of snow-blower operators stationed on the sidelines with propane-burning 20-horse blowers with hopper crews collecting the "blowings". Hell, they might even have an aerial crew of choppers holding net...

I think it's a stretch to think that conditions will be anything more than a visual nightmare with players huddling by the sideline heaters. Since we have a well-established running game, I don't see that much of a problem. I also believe Russell being a very mobile QB is a HUGE advantage in the snow over a Brady or a Manning. Just take the snap under center, issue a few good fakes, and Whammo! off to the races.

muxpux

Reaction score
fear not...

for east ruthorford, NJ:

Sunday A chance of rain, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Njhawkboss

Reaction score
Idk why you guys are worried about weather it's way worse in seattle than new jersey