We have 8 picks this year, but how many players we will draft?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I truly hope the FO takes BAP instead of drafting to fill holes or drafting for need.

It is clear the team needs OTs, CBS, and more quality depth in the trenches. Seems to me that if they fail to draft more than one quality pass rusher or high potential pass rusher that are making a mistake that will lock them into a longer rebuild.

Drafting at least one quality Lineman @ C or G would correct the clear perceived weakness of the whole OLine.

I don’t think an early pick should be spent this draft upon a QB. Isure hope they don’t trade back so much that they miss the few true gems of this draft, even if it is considered to be a deep draft.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I truly hope the FO takes BAP instead of drafting to fill holes or drafting for need.

It is clear the team needs OTs, CBS, and more quality depth in the trenches. Seems to me that if they fail to draft more than one quality pass rusher or high potential pass rusher that are making a mistake that will lock them into a longer rebuild.

Drafting at least one quality Lineman @ C or G would correct the clear perceived weakness of the whole OLine.

I don’t think an early pick should be spent this draft upon a QB. Isure hope they don’t trade back so much that they miss the few true gems of this draft, even if it is considered to be a deep draft.
I would like it if the emphasis to be on DL, OL, LB, CB, RB, and not on WR, TE, S, but then a kicker would be nice to have.