Watching Adams

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Thought I would keep my eye on him. Easily blocked out there for 49er 1st down

Optimus25

Reaction score
Turn out they even attack him on the ground since a WR can easily block him.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
In fairness, there's nobody better at putting a hat on an opponent in the back seven and stonewalling him into a parallel universe than the 49ers under Kyle Shanahan.

Just pure, ironclad execution, year in and year out.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
He’s scared to get hurt
You might be right about this. The first game of the season he started out on fire throwing his body around and using his energy. As soon as he got that concussion in game 1 he’s been holding back. Haven’t seen anything close to that fire and energy since.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
In fairness, there's nobody better at putting a hat on an opponent in the back seven and stonewalling him into a parallel universe than the 49ers under Kyle Shanahan.

For a minute there I thought you were going to say Pete Carroll

Lennie

Reaction score

I get it but that last running play looked like zero, I mean zero effort to shed that block. He looked like a matador waving his red cape.

Optimus25

Reaction score

This is true. But watching Jamal, who is still cashing checks in his mind about his All Pro status, get completely neutralized by a WR lead blocking, is highly underwhelming.

OP
OP
J

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I think they took him out for a couple plays. I am just looking for him for a bit.

Latest posts