TY Hilton certainly is opening his mouth now

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hilton had a huge performance, no doubt. But now he's letting everyone know about it. Sounds like a play from the Richard Sherman playbook: Dominate an opponent, and then talk trash after. This sounds exactly like a Sherman interview after a Seahawks win.

"(Browner) made me hit the light switch that nobody's seen," Hilton said. "He made that decision. So they should blame him."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000258491/article/ty-hilton-says-seahawks-insults-fired-him-up

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Well if you're a fan of how Sherman talks, then you can't admonish Hilton for talking crap like this. He made Browner look stupid all day, so good for him.

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1gffyyv7 said:
Well if you're a fan of how Sherman talks, then you can't admonish Hilton for talking crap like this. He made Browner look stupid all day, so good for him.

Yep, exactly. Hilton is just doing to the Seahawks what the Seahawks do to everyone else.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
"(Brandon) Browner said I'm light as (expletive)," Hilton told USA Today Sports on Sunday.

So that's what made him mad? He's as sensitive as he is light I guess. Calm down little fella. :)

SonicHawk

Reaction score
We were watching different games if you thought Hilton made Browner look stupid all day. Hilton had a good game and I would talk crap too, mostly because I played a sport for millions of dollars.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Personally and this may sound blasphemous...I really hope this shuts up Sherman for a bit. I have never been a fan of trash talking and would much rather have our Defense be the quiet assassin type. I think it's scarier when these guys don't yap all day.

Painful loss, but I think this could jumpstart a fire for this team.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1hyv3y43 said:
We were watching different games if you thought Hilton made Browner look stupid all day.

Stats don't lie. 5 catches for 140 yards and two TD's. I'd say that's making your opposition look stupid........especially your opposition who tried to talk crap during the game.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":35chl4pg said:
SonicHawk":35chl4pg said:
We were watching different games if you thought Hilton made Browner look stupid all day.

Stats don't lie. 5 catches for 140 yards and two TD's. I'd say that's making your opposition look stupid........especially your opposition who tried to talk crap during the game.

When one of his catches was for 8000 yards it kind of boosts the stats. He had a good game, it wasn't domination.

lukerguy

Reaction score
This game felt like the DET game last year from the very beginning. Titus Young did almost he exact same thing to us.

drdiags

Reaction score
Mtjhoyas":3th4ljjb said:
Personally and this may sound blasphemous...I really hope this shuts up Sherman for a bit. I have never been a fan of trash talking and would much rather have our Defense be the quiet assassin type. I think it's scarier when these guys don't yap all day.

Painful loss, but I think this could jumpstart a fire for this team.

Sherman didn't say anything to him. Hilton said Sherman didn't even look him in the eye. So how does this make Sherman shut up when it was Browner doing the talking?

As far as Hilton. To the victor goes the spoils. He can talk because he produced out on the field. I wish all folks kept their mouths shut and just played the game but that went out with the hoola-hoop. I always considered it a weakness when playing guys that tried to intimidate through words. But it works on some folks, so it continues to be done.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1c6v1gt2 said:
SonicHawk":1c6v1gt2 said:

There wasn't much press coverage during that game, more man and zone. How many times did you see Hilton getting jammed at the LoS? This hampers Browner as he is a physical corner, as we all know. Regardless though, Hilton had a good game, and him talking smack doesn't bother me.

Throwdown

Reaction score
If Trent Richardson was talking, I'd have beef though, that man did NOTHING.

Nice use of a 1st rounder there.

hawker84

Reaction score
He deserves to to smack, he outplayed browner period... Browner cannot cover little speedy recievers as evident sunday. And in the DET game.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Browner must have told a back judge he was too heavy or something because the refs flipped a switch too.

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Throwdown":2qaxyd9v said:
If Trent Richardson was talking, I'd have beef though, that man did NOTHING.

Nice use of a 1st rounder there.

He did nothing most of the game, but he did have a huge 3rd down run late that pretty much put the game away. Instead of us getting the ball back with around 4 minutes left, we get the ball after the 2 minute warning.

That run was huge. And I could see it coming from a mile away, yet he had a wide open lane up the middle. So frustrating.