TY Hilton certainly is opening his mouth now

keatonisballin

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":1g8m67it said:
Lol @ sonichawk your obviously still butthurt but to everyone else you guys were a pleasure to play against and was a great game to watch

Why are you guys still here exactly? Shouldnt you be moving on to another teams' forum by now?

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
when you talk about my team and my players. i'll still be here, once you move on to the titans, I will move on to the chargers

ColtsGuy

Reaction score
Ive always hated the trash talking after the game, during the game is one thing, but leave it on the field, I hope Hilton doesnt make it a habbit.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":njv8w8cn said:
Lol @ sonichawk your obviously still butthurt but to everyone else you guys were a pleasure to play against and was a great game to watch

You might be taken more seriously if you didn't start every comment with = lol

Just an observation. ;)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":17mt6wg5 said:
when you talk about my team and my players. i'll still be here, once you move on to the titans, I will move on to the chargers

You guys have a fine young team on the come up.. maybe we'll meet again in February.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
you have the same hasselbeck and I hope we do I would be glad to haha sorry bout the hasselbeck smirk at the end of the game ;)

TwilightError

Reaction score
T.Y. Deserves to talk and I would not mind if this fires the LoB up a bit.

Seeker

Reaction score
not allowed to play different. PI on everything.

Hawker

Reaction score
Throwdown":2f8jkqqd said:
If Trent Richardson was talking, I'd have beef though, that man did NOTHING.

Nice use of a 1st rounder there.

Ditto. And the announcers compared him to Lynch. Sigh.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
okay attack the new guy on the team that's been here for 2 and a half weeks. how long has lynch been in the game? and how long has T Rich been in the game? exactly they are just saying they have similar styles which they do. I hope Richardson turns out to be what lynch is for you guys would be a dream

lobohawk

Reaction score
Not sure why everyone keeps saying they passed all over the secondary. There was one pass for a long gain due to broken coverage, not exceptional playmaking, in the first half. Other than that pass, the Colts had 156 yds passing. That's not being dominated in the air.

What they did do was take advantage of a few opportunities in the second half to string together a couple long (time wise) drives. Some great pass/catches on those drives, but for the game as a whole nothing exceptional. This speaks more to the narrative that gets played out in the media (young Colts gash the LOB).

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Hawker":1cregk3y said:
Throwdown":1cregk3y said:
If Trent Richardson was talking, I'd have beef though, that man did NOTHING.

Nice use of a 1st rounder there.

Ditto. And the announcers compared him to Lynch. Sigh.

I heard that and cracked up.

Richardson isn't even in the same discussion as Beast.

Compare him to every other Alabama RB that has come out recently, mediocrity at it's finest.

The last good/notable RB drafted out of Alabama was Shaun Alexander (2000 draft).

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
lobohawk":3cinp3jf said:
Not sure why everyone keeps saying they passed all over the secondary. There was one pass for a long gain due to broken coverage, not exceptional playmaking, in the first half. Other than that pass, the Colts had 156 yds passing. That's not being dominated in the air.

The Colts converted WAY too many 3rd and long completions in the 2nd half to sustain backbreaking scoring drives. This was all on the LOB.

So did Luck throw for 500 yards? No, but he and his WR's picked apart the supposed best secondary in football. NOT acceptable, and the LOB would be the first to agree with me.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
Just here to rep my team when people talk smack about my team and players i'll be here to defend them especially after we win against one of the best teams in football

sc85sis

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":1claat50 said:
Just here to rep my team when people talk smack about my team and players i'll be here to defend them especially after we win against one of the best teams in football
But is anyone really talking smack about your team? I see a lot of "he beat our secondary, so let him talk" comments. The closest to a "negative" would be some people indicating that Richardson isn't as good as Lynch. Guess what? He's not. That's not a diss against Trent. Beast is special.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
majority of people here seem like good people just the few like the ones claiming reggie using stickem lol aren't being real cool about my colts and I don't appreciate that

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am just overwhelmed with the Awesomeness of TY Hilton. He is incredible. I expect to see weeks of big production and big plays in big games from this top level guy.

I fear him. In fact, I don't think the Hawks should try so hard to make the Super Bowl, it is the only game in which the Awesomeness of TY Hilton can ever hurt the Seahawk's secondary again. I bet Sherman and Thomas both were tossing and turning last night... "No.. No.. Not TY Hilton, NOT AGAIN!!!!! WE CANT STOP HIM"

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1qyi3mkg said:
Hilton had a huge performance, no doubt. But now he's letting everyone know about it. Sounds like a play from the Richard Sherman playbook: Dominate an opponent, and then talk trash after. This sounds exactly like a Sherman interview after a Seahawks win.

"(Browner) made me hit the light switch that nobody's seen," Hilton said. "He made that decision. So they should blame him."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000258491/article/ty-hilton-says-seahawks-insults-fired-him-up

Yeah I read this article this morning. So stupid. He's basically saying "I only played well because someone talked smack to me." You wont like me when I'm mad." Whatever. Players are pumped when they play the game, "You play to win the game." If you need someone to set you off like that to play well then you have a ways to go. I thought their coach was their inspiration. Personally,, starting to feel a little ill will towards the Colts. Not because of our loss but now media and player bulls**t.

And side note. The media is loving this win for the Colts.......... "Huge statement by the Colts" but we "stole" one from the Texans