TY Hilton certainly is opening his mouth now

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
OkieHawk":193x92a6 said:
Sgt. Largent":193x92a6 said:
SonicHawk":193x92a6 said:
We were watching different games if you thought Hilton made Browner look stupid all day.

Stats don't lie. 5 catches for 140 yards and two TD's. I'd say that's making your opposition look stupid........especially your opposition who tried to talk crap during the game.

There wasn't much press coverage during that game, more man and zone. How many times did you see Hilton getting jammed at the LoS? This hampers Browner as he is a physical corner, as we all know. Regardless though, Hilton had a good game, and him talking smack doesn't bother me.

We played a ton of press coverage, as we always do. The problems for Browner came after he had to let go of Hilton after five yards. Luck is like Peyton, he's excellent at pinpoint throws to spots.........and Hilton and Wayne were beating our DB's to those spots on outs and crosses all day, especially Browner and Thurmond.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
sorry but he's not talking smack he's just saying you guys lit the fire that made him go off... Its what you'll get for smack talking sometimes it'll work sometimes this will happen. either way good game guys very entertaining and could have went either way

Throwdown

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":29udmoks said:
sorry but he's not talking smack he's just saying you guys lit the fire that made him go off... Its what you'll get for smack talking sometimes it'll work sometimes this will happen. either way good game guys very entertaining and could have went either way

REMATCH IN FEBRUARY! I WANT YOU GUYS IN FEBRUARY!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":36elzeji said:

This always makes me laugh.. so is Hilton saying he would have just packed it in and sucked for the day if Browner didn't talk some shit?

A

Anonymous

OkieHawk":1jrfbjje said:
Sgt. Largent":1jrfbjje said:
SonicHawk":1jrfbjje said:
We were watching different games if you thought Hilton made Browner look stupid all day.

Stats don't lie. 5 catches for 140 yards and two TD's. I'd say that's making your opposition look stupid........especially your opposition who tried to talk crap during the game.

There wasn't much press coverage during that game, more man and zone. How many times did you see Hilton getting jammed at the LoS? This hampers Browner as he is a physical corner, as we all know. Regardless though, Hilton had a good game, and him talking smack doesn't bother me.

We didn't play much press on their wideouts as that gives the slot receiver more of a step and when we are talking about Reggie Wayne, that's not a smart thing.

I thought Quinn chose the lesser of two evils in order to keep everything in front of us. Trouble is we made some coverage mistakes that led to them getting by us a few times. Had we played the press game more prevalently, Wayne would have been covered by the linebackers more often than not and HE would have had the big game. As it turned out, we kept Wayne (relatively) under control and challenged the new guys.

This silly game is so damn technical and stuff. So much give and take. It's like "pick your poison". We really need to be looking at Andrew Luck and sayin, "damn, he's good."

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":26r73zfl said:
coltsfan1405":26r73zfl said:

This always makes me laugh.. so is Hilton saying he would have just packed it in and sucked for the day if Browner didn't talk some shit?

Reporter: "So Ty, why didn't you play very well today, no catches with all those targets?"

Hilton: "Sorry man, no one talked crap to me the whole game, so I just couldn't do a damn thing."

thebanjodude

Reaction score
I don't think anybody really cares, he torched us and he has the right to talk smack...just like Sherman did after the pats game

Yahoo umadbro

CANHawk

Reaction score
Dude lit us up. he has every right in the world to talk some ish right now. As for BB... that's his game, and 90% of the time it works. he plays that physical style and gets in people's heads so they're thinking more about getting a lick on BB than doing their job. Remember Greg Jennings a few years ago? Or Braylon Edwards? I don't want BB to change his style for nuthin!

Guys like this TY Hilton dude are just the achillies heel of this secondary; small and lightning fast. Tidus Young did the same thing to us last year before he lost his mind. Mike Wallace did it before that. It's no indictment on the secondary. They're still the LoB. Just had a bad day at work. They'll bounce back...

OkieHawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3lb6xovm said:
We didn't play much press on their wideouts as that gives the slot receiver more of a step and when we are talking about Reggie Wayne, that's not a smart thing.

I thought Quinn chose the lesser of two evils in order to keep everything in front of us. Trouble is we made some coverage mistakes that led to them getting by us a few times. Had we played the press game more prevalently, Wayne would have been covered by the linebackers more often than not and HE would have had the big game. As it turned out, we kept Wayne (relatively) under control and challenged the new guys.

This silly game is so damn technical and stuff. So much give and take. It's like "pick your poison". We really need to be looking at Andrew Luck and sayin, "damn, he's good."

I knew we didn't play much press, and this makes sense now that you pointed that out, thanks.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
Lol okay jump on me for trying to be nice. Im not saying he would not have had this good of a game im just saying smack talking obviously made him play harder. But if your just gonna go and say all that I guess you guys are still mad

SonicHawk

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":2v8s9t0e said:
Lol okay jump on me for trying to be nice. Im not saying he would not have had this good of a game im just saying smack talking obviously made him play harder. But if your just gonna go and say all that I guess you guys are still mad

You guys, we should remember this. If we don't talk to Hilton, he'll get bored and draw faces in the astroturf. He needs motivation to play against the Seahawks.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hope this fires up our CBs and gets our secondary to quit buying all the Legion of Boom hype.

They're good, but evidently not good enough to cover Reggie Wayn and TY Hilton.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Hilton's trash talk just isn't as refined as Sherm's is yet so he comes across more punk than profit at this stage.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I have Hilton on my fantasy team and outside of yesterday his numbers have been abysmal. Just awful.

He pretty much doubled his yardage total and scored his only TDs of the season.

Hope he never meets BB in a dark alley, haha.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Meh, he got mismatched. A little speedy dude against a big press corner all day? Obviously he was gonna make plays. Would have liked to see him with Sherm on him instead lol.

We need to fix that shit before we play NO. Darren Sproles will have a big day if we dont learn to contain those small little bastards.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
Lol @ sonichawk your obviously still butthurt but to everyone else you guys were a pleasure to play against and was a great game to watch

LotsOfLuck

Reaction score
Throwdown":y8d5p9xa said:
If Trent Richardson was talking, I'd have beef though, that man did NOTHING.

Nice use of a 1st rounder there.

When you look at only ypc then yea it appears like a bad trade right now. That said, we're 3-0 with him and now that Bradshaw might be out of for the season that trade prevents us from having Donald Brown as an every-down back. Brown can hit some big runs here and there but if he were back there every down then Andrew Luck would get killed before too long.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
He has been killing me in fantasy this year...doing nothing when I start him and going off when I bench him.

But he certainly lit us up all game long. All of the CBs got embarrassed yesterday, I think they should get a taste of their own medicine. It will be good for them to get called out after a bad game. Hopefully they will come back focused and better than ever.