Two straight weeks with crushing Lynch fumbles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I love the guy. I hope he's a cornerstone of our offense for years. However, he tried last week and succeeded this week in having a huge effect on the game. When you lose by two and your fumble leads to 7 points, you have a huge hand in the loss.

Also, the Falcons were having a hard time with Turbin's speed. I think the coaches should have recognized that and made the switch earlier on. Turbin is a stud and provides another dimension catching out of the backfield.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm afraid we're seeing the fatigue of all of those YAC. We need a pass rusher and some (more) O-line help, IMO. At this rate, Lynch will be toast and Turbin will be starting in 2014.

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
I love Turbin. He was great today. But he is not the tackle-breaker that Lynch is. Despite his physique he is a 3rd down type back. That said, Lynch did seem off today, so switching might have been right, if Lynch was just physically or mentally not quite there.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He is is slower and not running is hard. All the carries caught up I believe. We need to give Turbin more of the load next year. He had a bad back and his foot was hurt

ensett

Reaction score
Lynch scares me, honestly. I don't know how much longer he can physically hold up. He's already suffering physical problems.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Lynch has been playing hurt. Last week the fumble was not really his fault. This one hurt big though.

Latest posts