Troll post

ensett

Reaction score
No point in wasting time looking for answers, we have all the tools we need on this team to create the answer.

Joey13091

Reaction score
All I know is we need some kind of change or addition to out offense.

daketah

Reaction score
We already have the 6th highest paid WR in the league, we don't need to add the 2nd to that. We need better production, not a higher payroll!

Lithium

Reaction score
well Edwards did come in for him late in the game, and just lit it up.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
thankyou god for stopping us from expressing ourselves.

are these types of threads really necessary. Seriously Sailor, do you really need to do this?

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Just have every receiver that got hit in the hands with a ball, actually catch the ball and this is a totally different result.

At least three drives stopped by dropped catchable balls and one almost for sure touchdown that Durbin F'd up on.

Make all those catches and SF is having to play catch up football from early on.

It's not the end of the world, but we must loose zero games at home from this point on and we need a game or two on the road if we have ANY chance of making the playoffs.

GO HAWKS!!!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
dont worry guys. .... If things break well we will get these bitches back at our house in Dec with something on the line.

If the hawks play well this game wont matter to much. I cant wait for these guys to come up here.

endzorn

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3lnsrcvm said:
dont worry guys. .... If things break well we will get these bitches back at our house in Dec with something on the line.

If the hawks play well this game wont matter to much. I cant wait for these guys to come up here.

Agree. The Hawks need to figure out a way to win a couple on the road, but ultimately the schedule eases up and we now play our last three division games at home.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2kfv8b4z said:

Wait.. Tech being an Optomist? Are we in the twilite zone? j/j good to see Tech posting positivity... must of been reading Moses' threads!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Trading Flynn for Bowe would be brilliant...but only if we trade Wilson to Philly for Desean Jackson as well. Silly, huh?

I am on the Wilson bandwagon (for now) but anyone that thinks we should have just he and Portis on the roster...well. I just don't know what to say. It is extremly possible that Flynn is actually our QBTF, Trading him would be insanity.....or did RW put up 3 TDs and 300 yds tonite? No, he didn't. There were like 5 drops (all bad!). There will be a dropped pass or two in every game played this year by every team so let's say of those 5, we should have had 3. That means RW, without the drops, would have thrown 12 complete passes in this game. I'm not putting the blame squarely on him, nor am I saying it's certain he will be our QBTF. Let's stay with Wilson for now, let him use his legs more and get Miller more involved as well. BUT...let's not let Flynn stray too far away from his helmet....the one with the Hawk decal on it. There's no way he gets traded and we'll just have to tough it out with these mediocre receivers we have now until FA and preferrably the draft.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Thomas jumps on short route gives up 6 just like last game and... SUX!!!!1!!!!ONE!!!
Trade him!!! :D