WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Did anyone see this...breaking news.

Kind of a suprise TBH...

Sac

Reaction score
....huh?....why???!???

The Browns don't like good decisions.

They better have gotten multiple firsts...

What the hell!?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Egads. Probably wont have an impact this week vs 49ers yet should be about up to speed in 2 week's time....

Perfect.

CPHawk

Reaction score
12thMan1":1lshsdha said:
Does this present a problem to us come week five?!

No more than any other RB who is avg under 50 yds a game. Who knows though, maybe like beast mode, all he needs is a change of scenery to live up to his talent.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2ln778wk said:
I don't really think Richardson is anything to fear. He's had some injury issues, if I'm not mistaken. Paying a 1st for any RB these days is silly to me. I think it's a poor move from the Colts, but time will tell.
Yeah I'm in this same boat. Richardson is nothing to fear.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
It's not so much that we should fear Richardson as it is he will make Luck better.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Great move for the Browns.

Guy doesn't fit their offense, he's not getting the job done. The current front office didn't draft him. Now they get a shiny new first round pick.

The Browns know they are in a rebuild mode. They're starting Brian Hoyer at QB this week. Weeden sucks and was a terrible pick. At least next year then can invest two high picks into the team.

And as much as I loved Richardson in college, he just doesn't look like the same player. Maybe he has a kick start in Indy? But for now, I'd say well done Cleveland.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Richardson could benefit from having a real QB to relieve the pressure. He certainly won't have to deal with cheating safeties anymore. The Browns will benefit from the new pick if they're better at using them than their previous front office.

Why the assumption that trades have to be one-sided? This looks good for both sides.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":30pepsj6 said:
Great move for the Browns.

Guy doesn't fit their offense, he's not getting the job done. The current front office didn't draft him. Now they get a shiny new first round pick.

The Browns know they are in a rebuild mode. They're starting Brian Hoyer at QB this week. Weeden sucks and was a terrible pick. At least next year then can invest two high picks into the team.

And as much as I loved Richardson in college, he just doesn't look like the same player. Maybe he has a kick start in Indy? But for now, I'd say well done Cleveland.

How does he not fit the offense? He's an ultra talented 3 down back. If anything, his time there showed he can't excel as the only threat on a horrific offense, but who could? It's a great move by the Colts who now have the 1st and 3rd pick from the 2012 draft. To me it's further proof that the Browns are a joke that will never field a respectable team.

Status
Not open for further replies.