Too early guess of 2022 starters before draft

toffee

Reaction score
Defense:
Defensive line: Shelby Harris, Poona Ford, Quenton Jefferson
Linebackers: Jordyn Brooks, Darrell Taylor, Uchenna Nwosu, Cody Barton
Cornerbacks: Tre Brown and Sidney Jones (Justin Coleman slot corner)
Safeties: Jamal Adams and Quandre Diggs

Offense:
Quarterback: Drew Lock
Running back: Rashaad Penny
Receivers: Tyler Lockett, DK Metcalf, D’Wayne Eskridge
Tight end: Noah Fant, Will Dissly
Offensive line: Duane Brown LT, Damien Lewis LG, Austin Blythe C, Gabe Jackson RG, Jake Curhan RT

Last edited:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
You think we will start with 4 running backs? It's bold I'll give you that.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Does the current roster look like a 4-6 win team? or more?
Honestly, best case scenario is the Seahawks are highly competitive but can’t win games. If they win only 4-6 games but aren’t getting blown out and they show enough foundation that Waldron’s offense or Hurtt’s defense can execute properly. I’d be content.

Getting a top 5, top 3 pick for 2023 would be a huge boon for this team. And I’m hoping Denver Broncos fall of a cliff in a tough AFC West and Conference where the competitive levels of those teams top to bottom makes it hard task for the Broncos to get to the post-season even if Wilson is playing great. 4 picks in the top 50 can get at least get you in the conversation of where you need to go, but 4 picks in the top 42 would and drafting twice in the top 10, I’d have little worries that this team could compete for a future SB by 2024 if not 2023 if they hit big on a majority their draft picks and guys they’d get in free agency especially considering the NFC West and the other top NFC teams will start to decline through age and attrition.

AgentDib

Reaction score
My take on the depth chart. We have a number of players (in yellow below) who will be UFAs at the end of the season and likely to walk unless we get an extension done. We could pick up a 5th year option for Fant and also apply the franchise tag to one player.

We have needs everywhere.

Frozenropers1

Reaction score
My take on the depth chart. We have a number of players (in yellow below) who will be UFAs at the end of the season and likely to walk unless we get an extension done. We could pick up a 5th year option for Fant and also apply the franchise tag to one player.

View attachment 11238

We have needs everywhere.
The two biggest holes on that roster are LT and QB. LT the biggest need by far. I would say Al Woods and Bryan Mone are the two NT’s on Defense….Poona I think, although may be wrong fits better as a DE in the 3-4. A dominant NT would be a nice upgrade. An upgrade at #1 CB would be nice but not a big hole right now.

That WR room is stacked as is. The RB room is solid, if healthy. I know, big if. LB could probably use an upgrade at one ILB spot. Interior O-Line is a decent and Curhan looked like he has upside based on his second half play.

Latest posts