Titans Introduce 12th Titan at LP Field

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":2rc9j9is said:
Exactly. Doesn't bother me much know as everyone knows where it all originated! As a Seattle sportsfan it irked me when the mariners copied the stupid Yankee gimmick with the dancing groundskeepers. How about originality?

TaterHawk

Reaction score
I like how it was written “there are 11 players for each team on a football field” “but when Tennessee plays at home, they add a 12th player”

Now their knowledgeable fan base thinks they get to play too

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Worst uniforms in the NFL. Worst logo too. And as for the name, you could just picture someone in an office thinking, "Hmm, what starts with "T"? Tyrannosaur? No, too long. Titan? Eh, fine, it's 5pm, let's just go with that."

SeaTown81

Reaction score
JSeahawks":mk10tcej said:
Its not like the Seahawks invented it. Both the Bills and the Colts have their "12th man" honored in their Ring of Honors.

Packers, Broncos, Redskins and Bears have also referred to their fan bases as the 12th man at various points.

Texas A&M started calling their crowd the 12th man in 1921.

:13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13:

Same goes for a ton of college and pro basketball teams calling their fans the 6th man.

Don't get me wrong. I love what the 12th man means to Seahawks fans when we are home in our stadium. But it's absolutely absurd for any Hawks fans to stake ownership to the concept. It's been around forever and used by many. Far from original.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Wonder if they're going to build a new stadium to AMPLIFY the roar of the crowd. LMAO

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2nruo68o said:
Bullshit. They didn't learn to count that high in Texas until at least the 70's.

FIFY

And you still haven't learned to spell or use punctuation! :lol: