This was coaching

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Send a RB in the middle under the coverage. You sent the tight end across. There was nobody in the middle. You had everyone running out patterns
Somehow, Geno could've manifested an open target. "He's not seeing them!" people say as every receiver has a defensive backs meat in their butt 10 yards downfield and Geno has 3 defensive lineman punishing him.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Somehow, Geno could've manifested an open target. "He's not seeing them!" people say as every receiver has a defensive backs meat in their butt 10 yards downfield and Geno has 3 defensive lineman punishing him.
This was one play. The fact you say this like Geno isn’t missing open guys is hilarious. Geno truthers are like flat earthers

Oh and there was a slant right down the middle of the field that he couldn’t taken a shot at

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Or when there are wide open receivers and he takes a sack - it is what it is

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
This was one play. The fact you say this like Geno isn’t missing open guys is hilarious. Geno truthers are like flat earthers

Oh and there was a slant right down the middle of the field that he couldn’t taken a shot at
Every quarterback misses open guys here and there, but to think he is suddenly just not seeing anyone on basically EVERY SINGLE THIRD DOWN is a lot more flat earther than what I'm saying.

I'd appreciate it if you go ahead and keep your insults to yourself, though.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

Also, I've said that if his level of play doesn't improve down the stretch, taking the contract out is likely the best option.

Geno truther? Yeah, I'm trying to tell the truth, bud.

renofox

Reaction score
Also, I've said that if his level of play doesn't improve down the stretch, taking the contract out is likely the best option.

Geno truther? Yeah, I'm trying to tell the truth, bud.
Taking out a contract on Geno?

That's a little extreme, isn't it?

lol

KamBam31

Reaction score
Send a RB in the middle under the coverage. You sent the tight end across. There was nobody in the middle. You had everyone running out patterns
I noticed that too, NO ONE went over the middle of the field.
TERRIBLE play calling!

Ozzy

Reaction score
I mean Duggar is at the game but sure maelstrom probably knows more than he does. It’s all Waldrons fault lol
IMG 0595

NJlargent

Reaction score
Pete is running out of time on the one play and one drive at a time approach. Starting to get worried this is a L.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I get that you want to win this argument, but I'd appreciate some intellectual honesty after you made it a point to equate me to a flat earther, @PNW25

Ozzy

Reaction score
maleateo
Nice deflection, but we were talking about this third down.

Mike's at the game, does "PNW25" know more than him?

lol there in the red zone there are you trolling?

You keep telling people there are no shorter routes ever and Waldron is to blame. Yet Duggar just said they are there Geno isn’t taking them, at least own it, you’re wrong

Ozzy

Reaction score
I get that you want to win this argument, but I'd appreciate some intellectual honesty after you made it a point to equate me to a flat earther, @PNW25
As snarky as you are to people you can’t take a little ribbing? Fair enough

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
As snarky as you are to people you can’t take a little ribbing? Fair enough

You want snark?

Alright, let me slow this down for you, then.

My criticism for Geno is that he absolutely has to try to press right now. I couldn't give a shit about interceptions. Get it out. To anyone.

But, yeah. These late down calls are absolute malpractice. Waldron is doing to a playsheet what Cable did to OLs right now.

Here is what I said about the third down that Mike is referencing in your rudimentary, uncropped screenshot that includes you shitting all over Twitter in defense of an obviously failing offensive coordinator.

The third down this thread is referencing is the red zone third down in with every receiver is draped and the middle of the field is butt ass naked wide open.

Hope that helps.