The two most annoying dudes in the NFL

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I doubt you can backup any of this crap you write with actual facts. I believe Seahawks fans should be more knowledgeable than this. I'll just leave it at that.
JSeahawks":3o8bg62y said:
joeseahawks":3o8bg62y said:
I live in NC and have followed Cam Newton since he was drafted. I 'm just curious why people call Cam Newton all these bad names.
Calling a guy a douche, just because he puts a towel on his head is really petty.
He's a douche because he does 30 second choreographed dances after every play and cuz he pouts when things aren't going his way. I love the way he plays, and he might be a great dude off the field, but his on field demeanor is all douche.

Optimus25

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1g48frng said:
I live in NC and have followed Cam Newton since he was drafted. I 'm just curious why people call Cam Newton all these bad names.
Calling a guy a douche, just because he puts a towel on his head is really petty.

You know Carolina forums are relentlessly mocking russ because they hate how he wins games all the time, seemingly in improbable fashion, right?. And by mocking, i mean words worse than ' douche'.

Jeez. I didn't know ned Flanders was a real person who was a Seahawks fan and subscribed to .net under the surname Joe.

It's the super obsessive sports world dude. We hate their guts, then when we're all old and look back we appreciate the great times and good competition. Hell i hate San fran with everything i got, but a part of me wishes we could have those super show downs twice a year still.

I even heard that woody hayes and bo shembechler became friends late in life. Think they didn't curse the other behind closed doors often?

Cam is a douche by the way. I'll back something up with facts. Anointing yourself as superman is douchy. Compare his dumbass to russ. Haven't seen russ kaepernicking, discount double checking (see, it's not about race), or superman- ing.

All he seems to do is everything in the community cam does, actually win big games, and not make it 'me me me. Look at me'

I've seen contrarians on here before but fighting for cam's honor this week off all times just takes the cake.

camdawg

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3fnr1srl said:

Are you a longtime Seahawk fan? Go to any games in the Kingdome? If so, remember the neighborhood chapter Sea Hawker banners?

Back in the Patera/Knox era, the Sea Hawkers were a big deal locally.

Cam was a POS to rip the completely non-offensive sign, which was a Packer equivalent to a Sea Hawker chapter banner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwHVXqCmHtY

This is just one easy example off the top of my head.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":306gdbqp said:
joeseahawks":306gdbqp said:

He's a douche because he does 30 second choreographed dances after every play and cuz he pouts when things aren't going his way. I love the way he plays, and he might be a great dude off the field, but his on field demeanor is all douche.
I'd be willing to bet you've hated him since about 2010.

There's nothing wrong with Cam.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
volsunghawk":27a12gfd said:
JSeahawks":27a12gfd said:
joeseahawks":27a12gfd said:

I'd be willing to bet you've hated him since about 2010.

There's nothing wrong with Cam.

Nah, I hate nick fairley and Michael dyer from that game. Cam was average at best in that game and I actually respected him for playi g through pain... His back if I remember clearly.

I've said a thousand times I love the way he plays, just needs to cut out all the "look at me" crap.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
If he ditched the Superman routine, that would go a long way. Fat chance of that happening, since he's adding the dumbass dances and in-game group photos. Guess he doesn't feel balanced unless he's matching his success with an equal amount of clownery.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
gargantual":2e7dp5pz said:
Marshall Faulk is the one I think is the worst to listen to.
Marshall Faulk is downright intellectual compared to Irving and Sanders. At least when Faulk speaks, he doesn't do it in such a way that suggests he worships his own ego.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
camdawg":tnum0fd1 said:
Cam was a POS to rip the completely non-offensive sign, which was a Packer equivalent to a Sea Hawker chapter banner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwHVXqCmHtY

This is just one easy example off the top of my head.
Yeah, my opinion of Cam went down the toilet when I heard about that. It was bad enough that he actually ripped down the banner, but he defended his indefensible action when asked about it later. I'd have more respect for him if he'd just admitted it was a crappy thing to do and apologized.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3o3gac99 said:
Josh Norman and Cam Newton.

Really hope we destroy them. I want to see Cam doing his pouty thing with his towel over his head. And Norman losing all composure because he cant stop Lockett, Baldwin and the boys.

Much respect to Kuechly, Thomas Davis and Jonathon Stewart though. Those dudes are football players.
We got this. Kam, Lane and Wagner will be playing. No Cary Williams just relax.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
RussB":17fog1my said:
I kind of like josh norman, but i still hope we beat their asses. And dab after it.

As long as the dab is after the game or a full blow out lead. I personally don't like when teams mock the other.. Most of the time. I like watching our team when they are focused on ball playing, and ball playing only.

I don't know who originally said it but one of my favorite quotes of all time is
"Don't worry about how you're doing, just worry about what you're doing"

Sealake80

Reaction score
Cam newton used to annoy the hell of of me. But now I just think he's out there having fun. That's how the game is supposed to be. Fun. He's going down in the next game though. See how much fun he has losing.

I think some of you might be trying to be funny w what you posted here. Posts about people losing teeth and shit eating grins and pissing in eyes... They just make you sound like assholes. I think people posting that are just out here having fun too. But whtever game it is your playing kind of sucks. It is funny though just not for the reasons you may think when you post things like that. I will say this here. .net was way better and I actually felt enriched reading posts here before we started winning and going to super bowl every year. Our fans have regressed to the mean?

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Exactly what a lot of other teams think about guys like Sherm, Kam and Bennett. They are loud, they are confident and they back it up. You guys hate them for the thing we are actually proud of in our players. That's a bit of a hypocrite thing to say.

I feel like both Cam and Norman have been playing out of their minds this year and I could actually laugh about the antics. Even though Norman went too far in the incident with ODB. I respect them and hope they will play with all they got against us.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
It doesn't bother me personally, but I can see how their shtick can be viewed as annoying. Everything from the constant dabbing to the group photos while a game is still taking place. I guess I'm just under the belief though that if there is something you don't like taking place, do something about it. I could see our boys (minus our qb) having their very own photo shoot in a similar fashion this weekend.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Cam is one of the players I don't like at all. This goes back to his college days. The laptop at auburn , Announcing he is leaving FSU two day before the Bowl game , Mississippi state etc.

All put together for myself he comes across as a it's all about me player.

The Seahawks are team first. Sure they have egos but always give a lot of props to the team.

Guys like Pac Man Jones , Burfict both are players I would not want and don't like. We saw why

May as well toss an owner in there as well Old Jerry. Surprised he does not have his own jersey LOL

brimsalabim

Reaction score
We will need to dig down deep and summon some will to beat these guys in their house. They have the eye of the tiger this year. Cam wants to be Russ and Josh wants to be Sherm. Imo both have played like it this season.

Latest posts