The Seahawks ARE Broken

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Nope. It was a "re-load" year.

Rebuilding means dumping your high salary guys for draft picks and accepting a down year or two while your rookies gain experience and you get your cap under control.

This team nailed 2 drafts and placed themselves in cap hell and this is what we have to show for it.

And we still haven't taken a shot at the QBOTF.
But at least we used a 2nd rounder which could have been a valuable player on a <1 year rental that they probably won't re-sign after the season!

Fade

Reaction score
Honest question.
Wasn’t this supposed to have been a rebuilding year? And we were lulled into a false sense of security in the first few games with some lucky wins?
Honest answer.

No. Pete called them contenders before the season started. Then traded a 2nd and a 5th for Leo Williams at the deadline.

Fans on here were arguing they were.the 2nd.best team in the.NFC before the season started as well.

They were supposed to be contenders, but got exposed as pretenders once again.

Now folks (not saying you) wanna come in with damage control and revisionist history.

They aren't well coached enough to ever be contenders again under Pete.

JS has done a tremendous job in acquiring talent, Pete is squandering it sans 2016.

ccla

Reaction score
But at least we used a 2nd rounder which could have been a valuable player on a <1 year rental that they probably won't re-sign after the season!
Do you think he wants to be back?

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
Honest answer.

No. Pete called them contenders before the season started. Then traded a 2nd and a 5th for Leo Williams at the deadline.

Fans on here were arguing they were.the 2nd.best team in the.NFC before the season started as well.

They were supposed to be contenders, but got exposed as pretenders once again.

Now folks (not saying you) wanna come in with damage control and revisionist history.

They aren't well coached enough to ever be contenders again under Pete.

JS has done a tremendous job in acquiring talent, Pete is squandering it sans 2016.
Yes, I remember the majority here talking about it being a good trade to shore up our one weakness and give us a shot in the wide open NFC.

In reality, it was a drain on needed draft capital to take a shot at a QBOTF.

Fade

Reaction score
Yes, I remember the majority here talking about it being a good trade to shore up our one weakness and give us a shot in the wide open NFC.

In reality, it was a drain on needed draft capital to take a shot at a QBOTF.
A new young quality QB would be tremendous.

Only the problem is, Pete won't do anything with it.

They have built a top 10 defense on paper with herculean investment. They are trending towards bottom 5. ( Give it a few more weeks.)

He had a top 3 QB in his prime, and did nothing with it.

Pete, and his crony coordinators are the problem.

I don't know how.much more evidence people need. I came to this realization a long time ago.

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
A new young quality QB would be tremendous.

Only the problem is, Pete won't do anything with it.

They have built a top 10 defense on paper with herculean investment. They are trending towards bottom 5. ( Give it a few more weeks.)

He had a top 3 QB in his prime, and did nothing with it.

Pete, and his crony coordinators are the problem.

I don't know how.much more evidence people need. I came to this realization a long time ago.
Yep. Many here, including yourself, noted these issues and the lack of hope for change years ago.

Latest posts