The San Diego Road Trip Thread updated (9/10)

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I think the tix can be had through the posts I got from Cedric. I may be sitting in a suite depending on a few things. If not then I will get all the info I can on seats and keep posting it here. It is SD's home opener so tix are going to be slightly harder to obtain, but money always talks.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Okay, we have the tickets locked up. 80 tickets together, Upper deck Sec. 59 rows 20-23 for $130. We also have Plaza level for $180 in groups of 16's for those that want Plaza. A flyer should be out soon with everything that is going on. You can pay full price now or a $50 non-refundable deposit to lock your tickets. LET'S ROCK THIS HOUUUUSE!!! You can pay by paypal. [email protected] and make sure to hit the friend/family option.

Saw this today and thought I would post it here.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1nhc8zs1 said:
Okay, we have the tickets locked up. 80 tickets together, Upper deck Sec. 59 rows 20-23 for $130. We also have Plaza level for $180 in groups of 16's for those that want Plaza. A flyer should be out soon with everything that is going on. You can pay full price now or a $50 non-refundable deposit to lock your tickets. LET'S ROCK THIS HOUUUUSE!!! You can pay by paypal. [email protected] and make sure to hit the friend/family option.

Here is a view from section 59 that was posted.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/qualcomm-st ... on-view-59

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2zwjz1o0 said:

No offense, but I thought the idea of buying in bulk was to save money? Premium Plaza tix currently running max $143 right now (with a low of $109). Whose airfare and accommodations would I be covering if I were to partake?

As much as I'd like to sit with SOME of you....believe that's a VERY select few, I'd rather get choice seats and use the 40 bucks I just saved to buy aros and rockhawk....(okay Largent80 you can come too) shots at the bar during the half.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I just got this email this morning from Ced regarding tickets....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":2g8cpv9y said:
Seahawkfan80":2g8cpv9y said:

No offense, but I thought the idea of buying in bulk was to save money? Premium Plaza tix currently running max $143 right now (with a low of $109). Whose airfare and accommodations would I be covering if I were to partake?

As much as I'd like to sit with SOME of you....believe that's a VERY select few, I'd rather get choice seats and use the 40 bucks I just saved to buy aros and rockhawk....(okay Largent80 you can come too) shots at the bar during the half.

Although I am not sure on this as I have not discussed it with anyone, It may be to offset some of the costs of the tailgater that is planned. I do not know as I have never been to the stadium there what the rules are on that situation. I set my flight up and my room as such. Probably also is the idea that groups of people garner a more high priced status for sitting in close proximity. I had season tix for BSU one year and it was not really that special. But if a group of people wanted an area, that would pose a problem if one person was in he middle of that flotsam as a season tix holder. Also as time goes forward, the stubhub prices are gonna rise. My buddy there in SD asked me if I had tix already in an email last night. I said yes but gave him an open option. These are just my thoughts is all. :thirishdrinkers:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":2rf3biym said:
I just got this email this morning from Ced regarding tickets....

By when is the money due by? Or is this first come first serve?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Oh and thanks to the magic of being self employed - I can write off my hotel 100%

tiger-woods-fist-pump-o.gif

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":wnxcofl9 said:
Oh and thanks to the magic of being self employed - I can write off my hotel 100%

tiger-woods-fist-pump-o.gif

Sounds like a business trip...so there is more than that that is a writeoff. :mrgreen:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Paid.

Really looking forward to this trip. Flying in on Thursday, doing a ride-along with my buddy on Friday night who's with the SPD, BBQ Saturday and then the game on Sunday.

Let's do this!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3v9g94ua said:
Seahawkfan80":3v9g94ua said:

Here is a view from section 59 that was posted.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/qualcomm-st ... on-view-59

Just thought I would bump this a tiny bit with the bold and underlined. I think there is a plan and a good one. When the flyer comes out, I am sure one of us will post it here. Thought you may want to know.

bindercarrie

Reaction score
I'm in for Arrowhead! I went about 8 years ago with my 2yr old daughter, but now she's a rabid 9yr old who begs me to use my spare season ticket on her every home week of the season. She's ecstatic to go to Arrowhead and compare crowd noise for the first away game she'll be old enough to remember. Already booked flights and I've been watching tickets.

Chiefs tickets already released at Ticketmaster, then pretty much sold out, and in the last couple of days a couple hundred seats are now available again. I just purchased section 343, row 4 for $97 ea. So, if you're planning on this game, it might be a good idea to snap up some tickets direct from the source ASAP before they're gone again. Otherwise, you're at the mercy of resale prices.

On a side note, my first visit to Arrowhead was awesome. Highly recommended. Even with a toddler in tow, dressed in Hawks gear, it was a welcoming crowd the last time. Plus, they aren't quite like the home crowd, but the Chiefs fans do pretty darn well with a high-energy and fun crowd. (I detest going to away games where the crowd can't so much as even clap for their team).

Vetamur

Reaction score
Hi. Quick question..I dont normally use paypal. I just indicate your email and send the money..? 390 for 3 tickets.. how will you know its from me? Sorry to ask such a basic question, I just dont use paypal.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Vetamur":3ku444h5 said:
Hi. Quick question..I dont normally use paypal. I just indicate your email and send the money..? 390 for 3 tickets.. how will you know its from me? Sorry to ask such a basic question, I just dont use paypal.

Cedric has a facebook page....Cedric Morris. I am contacting him later today. I am also trying to score some tix in another way today, I'll post my results later.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I went and sent money for the 3 tix a bit ago, my friends want to be among the Seahawk crowd. We are staying in a different hotel, but in for the group seats.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Vetamur, I just provided him with contact info. He emailed me to confirm the money was received.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I checked my account online and saw a paypal to his address on my account listing. I expect you probably will too. Since that was his email address, you could probably send him an email too.
Den

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
ZhCkeJi

Personally my wife and I are staying in Vista (about 25 miles from the stadium) so we can visit friends and go to the Stone Brewery, but when a tailgate area is announced we will be there.

Latest posts