The San Diego Road Trip Thread updated (9/10)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Cali.......Santa Clara. LMAO

Laloosh....Not a problem buddy.

But I thought I would post this from Cedric's posting on the fasterplan. I was correct. Not sure how many tix are left in the areas he has reserved. Have a great day.....so far mine has been a pain. Computer updates sometimes suck.

Cedric James Morris aka The SoCal Hawk Father
"Yes if you buy after July 25th you would have to pay full price, if we have tickets left.
Mike remainder means remaining balance. Those that paid the full price would have a zero remaining balance."

Subzero717

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":5wb3jwgs said:

But I thought I would post this from Cedric's posting on the fasterplan. I was correct. Not sure how many tix are left in the areas he has reserved. Have a great day.....so far mine has been a pain.

"Yes if you buy after July 25th you would have to pay full price, if we have tickets left.
Mike remainder means remaining balance. Those that paid the full price would have a zero remaining balance."

4:45 is too damn early for that. I thought you cool kids came up with something new.

BTW forget going there anytime soon. Not with them being decent. At Clink for NFCCG almost got in half dozen dust ups. That was in our house. Too many Raider fans in Niner gear.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1u7bx7ql said:
Seahawkfan80":1u7bx7ql said:

But I thought I would post this from Cedric's posting on the fasterplan. I was correct. Not sure how many tix are left in the areas he has reserved. Have a great day.....so far mine has been a pain.

4:45 is too damn early for that. I thought you cool kids came up with something new.

BTW forget going there anytime soon. Not with them being decent. At Clink for NFCCG almost got in half dozen dust ups. That was in our house. Too many Raider fans in Niner gear.

Raiduh fans looking to camoflage up in Ninny gear??? Wow. Not sure if that is a good thing or an insult??? LOL :mrgreen:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
This was true in 2009 when we went to Candledump. Just Raider fans in red.

I am hoping BFS can read this and will be there.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":3fpr2o03 said:
This was true in 2009 when we went to Candledump. Just Raider fans in red.

I am hoping BFS can read this and will be there.

Maybe Capt Dom can text him????

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm psyched! I would like to hang out with 12's throughout the weekend if possible not just pre-funk...Unless the pre-funking starts at noon on Saturday. :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone else staying at the Heritage Inn?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Besides me. We are about 5 miles away from the Whiskey girl down there where they have the takeover bar. We are not too far away from the takeover beach tho.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I really didn't think I was going but the lady friend surprised with an early anniversary gift and now I'm in there like swimwear! Section p51 row 4 right behind the endzones...it will be my first away game ever!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Awesome Mr Glove. I have been seeing where there are a couple of options for 12 takeovers. One is a beach party and other is the Gaslight district bar on Saturday....and of course is the tailgater.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Anybody have details on the tailgate? Sounds like I have to pick my tickets up there.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Laloosh":25upbq36 said:
Anybody have details on the tailgate? Sounds like I have to pick my tickets up there.

Details are not out yet....I read that it will be about 1-2 weeks til everything is somewhat set up for our tailgate.
I expect it to be about 3 as there is still some things to work out. I am keeping an eye out on both other sites.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I have heard the parking lot is a great tailgating place. I will be contacting Cedric Saturday and we are going to try and get a spot in the lot for about 3000 people.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sounds like a blast. I have a group of about 10-12 so far and more should be coming

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
We have over 80 for sure, plus all my friends and friends of friends. We are gonna have a blast, flat bills or not. :lol:

Barthawk

Reaction score
I know I am late in the game w/ the tickets, but are there any more available and if so where? I thought I had the hook up, but he backed out of the game due to lack of communication w/ the commander of the house.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Barthawk":2xao8i3t said:
I know I am late in the game w/ the tickets, but are there any more available and if so where? I thought I had the hook up, but he backed out of the game due to lack of communication w/ the commander of the house.

I just now asked him on facebook. Here is his response. I think the upper level ones were 130. It is in this thread how to contact him or I have helped. Remember that the tix will be at the tailgater.

"Do you still have tix Cedric??
2 mins · Like
Cedric James Morris Yes we bought more upper level tix"

If it is the lower level tix, I believe they were 180.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking forward to it man! Haven't been to an away game with fellow 12's since 1999 (MNF @ Green Bay)!