The San Diego Road Trip Thread updated (9/10)

HawkCop

Reaction score
I just got two tickets to the KC/Hawks game for my birthday from my wife! Never been to Arrowhead. Looking forward to meet up with some other 12's before the game.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
If you have not gotten SD tickets, I would suggest finding a way to do it TODAY, as it is almost sold out.

Subzero717

Reaction score
HawkCop":2qf6fv8b said:
I just got two tickets to the KC/Hawks game for my birthday from my wife! Never been to Arrowhead. Looking forward to meet up with some other 12's before the game.
We may make it a date. Im planning on going but have no plans yet.

pmedic920

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1gkteyq4 said:
HawkCop":1gkteyq4 said:
We may make it a date. Im planning on going but have no plans yet.

This was my drive to game.
I may have to switch to the Rams game.
My personal Schedule may force it. Still hoping not though.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":1860qtqd said:
If you have not gotten SD tickets, I would suggest finding a way to do it TODAY, as it is almost sold out.
I have a friend ........ :)
Not sure if he has tix left tho.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Laloosh":101sjkdj said:
How is he getting tix to us, largent?

You will need to message him. He is pretty good about answering.

We go ours on the Chargers site, however, they were almost gone yesterday (Sunday) on there.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Loosh, If you are gonna buy tix from Cedric, they will be at the tailgate. IF you are staying in the spencive rooms, they will be in your room at the motel. I am getting mine at the tailgater prior to the game. Where I shall grab a few cold ones as it should still be a lot hotter than where I shall be coming from. Thought I would bump this too....thanks Largent sir 80.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2jvzx2u8 said:
Loosh, If you are gonna buy tix from Cedric, they will be at the tailgate. IF you are staying in the spencive rooms, they will be in your room at the motel. I am getting mine at the tailgater prior to the game. Where I shall grab a few cold ones as it should still be a lot hotter than where I shall be coming from. Thought I would bump this too....thanks Largent sir 80.

Thanks for the reply. Guess I missed that bit of info.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I probably forgot to put it here as I am on the other 2 sites. Roadrage site and facerage site. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":byq3992e said:

:th2thumbs: Can't wait to meet you and a whole bunch of us and Todds first road trip, this WILL be epic.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":1c92kl9z said:
Locked my seats in today, let's get ready to rumble gentlemen!

5ff8c5c109c515b35ff312432b2f8ac4

I'm right where that lightning bolt is in the end zone. I can't wait to hook up Mr. Teyo. Hopefully Donte can join us....Snicker.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Largent80":6ie23fbl said:
TalontedNoseRider":6ie23fbl said:
Locked my seats in today, let's get ready to rumble gentlemen!

5ff8c5c109c515b35ff312432b2f8ac4

I'm right where that lightning bolt is in the end zone. I can't wait to hook up Mr. Teyo. Hopefully Donte can join us....Snicker.

Damnit all! I really wanted to re-enact your traumatic experience at candlestick and throw shit at you the entire game. Where you're sitting is about 5 yards shy of my throwing ability. Prepare to be eaten alive at the tailgate.......

222cdb2d39f67c81ef727e0c399cf02c

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Oh great....now I have to wear my helmet...you all are unsafe. SMIRK.... :twisted: :stirthepot:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
BTW, it wasn't me gettting pelted with french fries, rather Seatown. He should have just gotten some katsup and eaten for free.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Cedric....Hawkfather.... posted this on the fasterplan site a bit ago. Just thought I would post it here. I believe it is in regards to those that sent in the $50 reserving a ticket partial pay. Those that paid total price up front, I think it does not apply.

"Okay guys and gals, those that paid to hold the tickets the remainder will be due July 25, 2014 at 8:00 pm Hawk Standard Time."
I did not ask if he has any more tickets, but could if necessary. I am gonna guess that any further tickets to be purchased will have to be purchased full price.
...and I wanted to bump this for the heck of it. 8)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
KC - guaranteed
SC - oh yeah... oh hell yeah. I am going to have a fantastic time regardless of outcome in that one, but if the Hawks win I might even come home with a knife wound.

SD is a maybe. Potential suite for that one. I won't know until pretty close to game week and I might have to either book a flight I can cancel or get reamed at the last minute. For free tickets in a suite it will be worth it.