The player mostly likely to be traded away...

Giblien

Reaction score
What player do you think is most likely to be traded away, to whom and for what?

Sac

Reaction score
Throwdown":3cvr0f69 said:
SacHawk2.0":3cvr0f69 said:
Malcolm Smith. For a 3rd.

Man your trolling is reaching ridiculous levels

Not trolling. I didn't say I thought it would happen, I simply answered the OPs question.

We're deep at line backer and Smith's value may never be higher than it is right now. We don't have a 3rd round pick.

How is that trolling?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
SacHawk2.0":17dgvdvz said:
Throwdown":17dgvdvz said:
SacHawk2.0":17dgvdvz said:

Not trolling. I didn't say I thought it would happen, I simply answered the OPs question.

We're deep at line backer and Smith's value may never be higher than it is right now. We don't have a 3rd round pick.

How is that trolling?

Man's got a point. Also, they're likely to look at it as turning a 7th round pick into a 3rd, with the added bonus that the guy was key to getting us a Super Bowl win.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":29fm6hr3 said:
SacHawk2.0":29fm6hr3 said:
Throwdown":29fm6hr3 said:
SacHawk2.0":29fm6hr3 said:

How is that trolling?

Man's got a point. Also, they're likely to look at it as turning a 7th round pick into a 3rd, with the added bonus that the guy was key to getting us a Super Bowl win.

It was more towards does anyone really think Malcolm Smith is worth a 3rd round pick in any, way, shape, or form?

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Id go with turbin.

Honestly, we get very little from Turbin and Michael both sitting on the bench. Turbin's contract expires before Michael's so I could see us trading away turbin for a draft pick and then drafting a RB that would take the 3rd RB spot with michael being bumped up to #2.

I dont know who we would trade him for, but im guessing we get a 4th.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Throwdown":2xjpdrh0 said:
It was more towards does anyone really think Malcolm Smith is worth a 3rd round pick in any, way, shape, or form?

Not necessarily his trade value, but Derek Stephen's has him graded as a 3rd compared to the field in this draft.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":1dhvbrm3 said:
Seahawk Sailor":1dhvbrm3 said:
SacHawk2.0":1dhvbrm3 said:
Throwdown":1dhvbrm3 said:
SacHawk2.0 said:

How is that trolling?

It was more towards anyone really think Malcolm Smith is worth a 3rd round pick in any, way, shape, or form?

I believe he's worth a third rounder. Not sure if they'd actually do it though.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":woalueco said:
Not that we'd do it but if there ever was a time to trade him it would be now. Given his position and our depth at LB. (Though I think it'd be stupid given he's still on a rookie contract for quite awhile). Tarvaris Jackson would make more sense if we think Pryor is all that.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3kgyzco3 said:
Tarvaris Jackson.

He re-signed here for a hair over $1M .. he had no market.

I honestly don't see anyone on the roster that would (1) be on the block to begin with and (2) draw interest. MAYBE Turbin? But you'd be looking at best case scenario a 7th rounder this year.. and more likely scenario a 6th or 7th rounder next year.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
eh. the post topic is vague. I don't see anyone trading for him today. You're probably right, if he wasn't going to stay here we'd probably just release him. But if you're asking who's most likely to be dealt before the season, Pryor makes Tjack an expendable veteran player.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1mhtd33m said:
Id go with turbin.

Honestly, we get very little from Turbin and Michael both sitting on the bench. Turbin's contract expires before Michael's so I could see us trading away turbin for a draft pick and then drafting a RB that would take the 3rd RB spot with michael being bumped up to #2.

I dont know who we would trade him for, but im guessing we get a 4th.

I'm not sure that flies with the "Earn Everything" mantra. Michael hasn't earned anything, getting rid of Turbin just to promote Michael before he's proven anything doesn't sound like something PC would do.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Smith would MAYBE draw a 5th rounder. There is no way they get a third for Smith although I think he is a trade candidate.