The biggest credit to Carroll

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Besides never losing his team, even in the face of losing streaks...

Is what he has done for the careers of Geno Smith and Drew Lock.

Radical belief in players who simply needed someone in their corners.

Belief is a powerful tool, and Carroll uses that belief to great effect. For every player who may have had too much of a leash, there's success stories like these. Carroll's steady belief in his guys pays real dividends for the careers of his players. This belief is core to the philosophy and ethos of the organization, and is why these rosters play hard even if they are losing.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Lock had nothing but good things to say about the coaching staff in the postgame interview. But to hear it from all the geniuses here, Carroll is outright despised by the players. 🙄

Nothing this team has done in the 4 game losing streak makes me think the players have given up. I've seen teams that don't care. The Seahawks still do.

Jville

Reaction score
It's all about people and Pete's commitment to help others become the best they can be.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Besides never losing his team, even in the face of losing streaks...

Is what he has done for the careers of Geno Smith and Drew Lock.

Radical belief in players who simply needed someone in their corners.

Belief is a powerful tool, and Carroll uses that belief to great effect. For every player who may have had too much of a leash, there's success stories like these. Carroll's steady belief in his guys pays real dividends for the careers of his players. This belief is core to the philosophy and ethos of the organization, and is why these rosters play hard even if they are losing.

Now if he could only get it to work on his coordinators we’re really in business

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Cold assessment after the season would cause me to think there will be some serious changes.

Meanwhile it is fair to observe both the O and D made big plays when they had to do so against a darn good football team. Hats off for a good job!

If only they could find consistency on D, I’d be so much happier.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think we drafted the tools.......now they need sharpening. And last night they were pretty close to sharp.

Jville

Reaction score
Each game and each week are different and unique.

Pete Carroll and Clint Hurtt made the winning decisions in going with Julian Love and Artie Burns and Michael Jackson. All three players answered the call and validated the belief and trust of their coaches.

Inspiring.

Jville

Reaction score
i Wonder if Pete healthy scratching JA sent the message to the players to play inspired ball.

Jamal has a knee issue and wasn't able to practice during the week.

It's the medical staff and trainers that make the go --- no go decision on game day. That was true for Jamal just as it was for Geno and Devon

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I just wish I coulda bought the inevitable Re-Pete shirt after 49....

Anyway didn't look like a team that gave up on their coach last night.

flv2

Reaction score
Jamal has a knee issue and wasn't able to practice during the week.

It's the medical staff and trainers that make the go --- no go decision on game day. That was true for Jamal just as it was for Geno and Devon
...and Eskridge. None of them were healthy scratches.

Latest posts