Thank God we won, but............

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
And we still have Bevell....

That is kind of like suffering an injury.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
I would rather lose Luke Wilson instead of Owen.

I know he plays the same character in every movie, and has a dick nose and a whiny voice and is really lucky to get paid that much with no real special talent and yet found it necessary to try and kill himself oh I'm sorry dick nose the fact that that you make miillions and do nothing for a living and can bang Smokin' broads that you need more?!

I change my answer, I wish we lost Owen Wilson. Dick nose prick

OhlHawkFan

Reaction score
We've had injuries all year and Bevell all year and we have the best record in football. It's time to just enjoy what we have. It is hard to be perfect in the NFL every week, but the Hawks were close never losing by more than 7 pts. That means that no matter how bad we've think games have gone, we are always in the game to win. That is the mark of a championship team. Learn to love it

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":b9zxbqru said:
I would rather lose Luke Wilson instead of Owen.

I know he plays the same character in every movie, and has a dick nose and a whiny voice and is really lucky to get paid that much with no real special talent and yet found it necessary to try and kill himself oh I'm sorry dick nose the fact that that you make miillions and do nothing for a living and can bang Smokin' broads that you need more?!

I change my answer, I wish we lost Owen Wilson. Dick nose prick

Fantastic off topic rant

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Blitzer88":oejzv7wu said:
Losing Luke Willson to a fractured ankle and Mebane to a hip issue sucks.

Dude. Worry next week. We're 13-3 and NFC WEST CHAMPIONS

Enjoy this!

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
DavidSeven":dipd3nf1 said:
It never stops with you, does it?

It really is a curse. But I just hate that the refs had a hand in him getting injured by not allowing the play before continue because of the offsides penalty.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
I think people should stop telling p other people they have to enjoy today's win and the #1 seed after losing at least 1 and possibly 2 key players with the playoffs underway next week. Things aren't always unicorns and rainbows after winning a game. We haven't accomplished anything yet, and losing Willson and Mebane could lessen our chances to accomplish what we all want. It is definitely a little worrisome. Not to mention with the offense playing like utter crap.

Anthony!

Reaction score
ShaunPope":6z0ueoo9 said:
I think people should stop telling p other people they have to enjoy today's win and the #1 seed after losing at least 1 and possibly 2 key players with the playoffs underway next week. Things aren't always unicorns and rainbows after winning a game.

I think we should wait till we know their status before we worry, also Harvins status.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Willson and Harvin are both done, you can pretty much count those 2 out. Mebane looked like he was laughing on the bench so unless tests show otherwise, I'm pretty confident he'll play after having the bye week to rest.

hoxrox

Reaction score
NFC west champs. Go get laid dude

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Update: Carroll reportedly says he thinks Willson has a high ankle sprain. Can he recover from that in 2 weeks? I really hope so. He really opens things up.

minormillikin

Reaction score
ShaunPope":198ygdt3 said:
NFC West Champs means absolutely jack squat unless we win the Super Bowl.

At the very least it means one more banner hanging in the Clink -- with plenty of room for more!

I'll take two more between now and the off-season.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He didn't break anything per Carroll. He thinks it's a high ankle sprain, which suggests he might be able to get back.

Mebane has a sprained groin. Carroll said he doesn't think it's bad.

Don't let that stop any of you from being miserable, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts