Thank God we won, but............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
There's quite a difference between being worried and being miserable. But of course all the sunshine and rainbow people think anyone who has worries/concerns about this team are just being miserable fans.

253hawk

Reaction score
ShaunPope":1n7e2pn5 said:
Next man up is a bunch of crap when the next man up is Kellen Davis.

Should get some next fans up too, because I'm tired of all this whining about a division winning, #1 seed, 13-3 team that's got past injures and suspensions all year long. I'd much rather have a struggling offense than a struggling defense.

A

Anonymous

DavidSeven":3ky2xscd said:
He didn't break anything per Carroll. He thinks it's a high ankle sprain, which suggests he might be able to get back.

Mebane has a sprained groin. Carroll said he doesn't think it's bad.

Don't let that stop any of you from being miserable, though.

Well that's certainly good news. Hope they get the rest they need with the week off.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
DavidSeven":kyx7n6o5 said:
He didn't break anything per Carroll. He thinks it's a high ankle sprain, which suggests he might be able to get back.

Mebane has a sprained groin. Carroll said he doesn't think it's bad.

Don't let that stop any of you from being miserable, though.

Well if that's the case than I will enjoy this win more. Still love the fact that we locked up the west and home field advantage.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
falcongoggles":ly365plz said:
Hawk Strap":ly365plz said:
I would rather lose Luke Wilson instead of Owen.

I know he plays the same character in every movie, and has a dick nose and a whiny voice and is really lucky to get paid that much with no real special talent and yet found it necessary to try and kill himself oh I'm sorry dick nose the fact that that you make miillions and do nothing for a living and can bang Smokin' broads that you need more?!

I change my answer, I wish we lost Owen Wilson. Dick nose prick

Fantastic off topic rant
:13: (and I agree with every point he made about Owen too which makes it so fantastic)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3cc7kkdm said:
I would rather lose Luke Wilson instead of Owen.

I know he plays the same character in every movie, and has a dick nose and a whiny voice and is really lucky to get paid that much with no real special talent and yet found it necessary to try and kill himself oh I'm sorry dick nose the fact that that you make miillions and do nothing for a living and can bang Smokin' broads that you need more?!

I change my answer, I wish we lost Owen Wilson. Dick nose prick

LOL Awesome! :th2thumbs:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1qnwqqa0 said:
Losing Luke Willson to a fractured ankle and Mebane to a hip issue sucks.

Poor Blitzer... Single handedly keeping the manufacturer of Prozac solvent.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Blitzer could win the lottery and would immediately start worrying that 1000 other people had the same numbers.

A

Anonymous

Hey ... you guys ...

"WE WON!!!"

2013 NFC West Division Champions
First round bye
#1 seed in the tournament
Home Field Advantage

Hope Luke Willson heals up strong. There will be someone to step up. I'm not worried.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
pete said no break on Wilson. high ankle sprain.

We still have DAVIS.... and he was LIGHTS OUT on that tate TD pass. ;)..

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Willson gets carted off the field and all of a sudden it's a broken fibula and a season ended...oops.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3em20nzh said:
Hey ... you guys ...

"WE WON!!!"

2013 NFC West Division Champions
First round bye
#1 seed in the tournament
Home Field Advantage

Hope Luke Willson heals up strong. There will be someone to step up. I'm not worried.

Amen, excellent post.

There's no way in hell I'm going to take any of these accomplishments with a grain of salt. Having the #1 seed and winning the division means ALOT, we haven't been in this position for a long time.

That isn't to say that I'm satisfied - if we don't end this year with a W then I'll be devastated, literally heartbroken - but jeez - this was one hell of a victory and the negatives of a couple injuries aren't even worth dwelling on when you compare them to the positives of what was accomplished with this win. I'm so damn happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

Personally, I'm relieved that Sherman is ok after that endzone collision.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Willson no break, high ankle sprain...Mebane slight groin strain and should be fine by the first playoff game, per Pete's Press Conference after the game.

sutz

Reaction score
H-A-S could last for several weeks. I've seen them go 6-8 weeks in some cases. Hopefully it isn't that bad. I'm sure they'll MRI it tomorrow and give us a diagnosis by Tues at least. Like other injuries, they've gotten better at treating those.

I'd like to have him for the SB, for sure.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Will I":1172b6vo said:
B Wag wasn't out very long with his? Anyone remember off hand?

Wags only missed one week, but then kind of played like crap for a couple of weeks while playing through it. And most just stay out longer. I definitely don't expect to see us have Willson in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.