t-jack

hawk45

Reaction score
I think the trade offer talk is a bit much. I would think that after trying and failing to win a starting job on numerous occasions, teams would look at his body of work this year (1 quarter and change) in Seattle and say to themselves "so what, it's Seattle." I don't think garbage time vs. Jacksonville is going to weigh more heavily than...the rest of his entire career.

It is true that he wasn't a disaster as a starter here despite having far less of a team behind him, but there's a reason he wasn't viewed as the answer in Minny, Seattle, or Buffalo. No matter how loaded or how crappy a team he was on, no coach was able to talk themselves into staying with the guy. And teams with really bad QBs aren't looking for the career journeyman, they'll roll the dice with a young unproven draft pick or backup (who may end up being worse than TJack, but at least you don't know what the ceiling is yet).

I think it's a perfect fit here, for the team and for him.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
I dont think anyone is saying he would go light the league up. But remember, all he has to do is look good in his limited chances and somebody is gonna think "wow, he finally is picking it up". Doesnt really matter how good he is or isnt really, just how good he looks to draw interest from other teams. More teams jump on players like this than dont.

mikeak

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1hy998rm said:
therealjohncarlson":1hy998rm said:
FnkyCold":1hy998rm said:
I can't think of a better back up in the league. As long as they keep the playbook open for him, he'll be fine.

Kirk Cousins, to name 1

Cousins extensive body of work clearly supports this statement.

So T-Jack getting cut by Buffalo after not playing last year supports how great of an NFL player he is?

Regardless would be funny to turn him into good draft picks and then pick him up every time he gets cut :)

The Outfield

Reaction score
Definite upgrade over Flynn in my opinion. And for a fraction of the price. Plus he's a pretty cool guy.