t-jack

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking the same thing he looks good out there . If we need him for a game or two he will be ready

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He does look quite capable running this offense. I'm glad to hear that they didn't change the plays for him as he ran the same plays Wilson has. Just shows the depth this team has.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
I personally have never been so confident in a back-up as I am with T-Jack as the back-up. He's been money since coming back.

hawkpride

Reaction score
I'm liking me some T Jack (in the event he is needed). Looked good out there running in for a TD.
Anyone get the injury status on Kearse?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'll take a backup that comes in and has a 158.3 passer rating anyday. Glad TJack is back.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":2lwgql04 said:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing he looks good out there . If we need him for a game or two he will be ready

To finish a game, yes. He doesn't do nearly as well when others can game-plan against him. Unless maybe adding the read option has opened everything up for him. Would he have done better in his first stint here (when I personally gave him nothing but scorn, to the consternation of several) if we'd had the read option keeping the defense open?

FnkyCold

Reaction score
I can't think of a better back up in the league. As long as they keep the playbook open for him, he'll be fine.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
FnkyCold":2rsd24ed said:
I can't think of a better back up in the league. As long as they keep the playbook open for him, he'll be fine.

Kirk Cousins, to name 1

Msfann

Reaction score
v1rotv2":2g1ht5g8 said:
He did look good today. I think I read somewhere here on the forum he had 158.3 QBR.

3 posts above yours heh.

Subzero717

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3n2e0842 said:
FnkyCold":3n2e0842 said:

Kirk Cousins, to name 1

Cousins extensive body of work clearly supports this statement.

TwilightError

Reaction score
FnkyCold":m4eer7f7 said:

Hasselbeck?

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
If he continues to get playing time, and plays like he is ( he looks like an awesome, accurate qb) with consistency, you're going to see us getting some trade offers for him again. I can think of about 10 teams right now that would be winning with him at center. I hope we keep him, but, who knows. This will be a great year for us as trade offers go if we can keep winning. I see Lynch out next year (hate to say it) and maybe trades also. Love being in the position we are in. Seahawks are so deep in talent "PC needs a snorkel at practice" :)

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":39ecbniy said:
If he continues to get playing time, and plays like he is ( he looks like an awesome, accurate qb) with consistency, you're going to see us getting some trade offers for him again. I can think of about 10 teams right now that would be winning with him at center. I hope we keep him, but, who knows. This will be a great year for us as trade offers go if we can keep winning. I see Lynch out next year (hate to say it) and maybe trades also. Love being in the position we are in. Seahawks are so deep in talent "PC needs a snorkel at practice" :)

No way any team would trade for Jackson, yes he did well yesterday against a team that was beaten up and not prepared at all to face him. If you said he was the stater next week and Houston had a game plan for him you would see a different result. I am not a Jackson fan but I was happy to see him do well yesterday.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Tjack looks like he could start for any team right now. Just seems odd that no one wanted him not so long ago, and now that he is back home in Seattle he frigging shines! What's his salary right now? Was that the reason no one wanted him? Don't shoot me for the comparison but he could find himself in a Matt Flynn situation soon. Going to be hard to hang onto him if he keeps playing like this. Hope we get a few more blowouts just so he and a few others get more playing time and keep sharp!

So many sharp knives in the drawer this year!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As much as I've been on him in the past, I'm done worrying about him as a backup. He clearly is a different player than he was last stop here. Of course, this is a hell of a lot better of a team, but he just seems a lot more calm out there. I love that so many backups got playing time yesterday as well, no substitute for getting in some game time, and not just pre-season time.
On another note, what was with the guy doing the ssshhhhhhh thing to the crowd when he scored a TD and his team was down 21?? What a jackwagon. Make it all the better than w/in a couple minutes, they Hawks threw up another TD.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
On NFL AM they were talking about who the best 3-0 team was; strangely enough I'd use Tjack as at least on element on the Seahawks side of things.

What happens to the Broncos if Manning goes down?

If Brees gets injured would the Saints be able to win a single game?

Wheras with the Seahawks, our defense is so good that if Wilson were to go down (knock on wood) our offense might be a little less dynamic but Tjack has looked about as impressive as he could in the time he's had to play.

Not taking anything away from Wilson there, just giving Tjack some credit. We're probably the one team that would still be pretty good even if our starting QB went down.