Super Bowl Classics

SuperFreak

Reaction score
That was an instant classic, we came out on the wrong side of history but if it was N.E. and Green Bay it would have been a great game as a neutral viewer.

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":37rr2ani said:
What the Hell?
NFLN is showing XLIX right now, in their
Super bowl Classic series.
Talk about salt in a wound.

I saw this coming a MILE away. They are probably labeling it an "instant classic" like the NFCCG. This one will be aired a LOT over the years.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yea yea yea.

It was/is/ will be a classic but dam, makes me sick to see it on already.
Bet the Hawk haters and Pat fans are lovin' it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":39x554ro said:
Yea yea yea.

Why do you think some of us aren't watching the NFLN for awhile?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If we ran the ball, it'd be the best game in Seahawks history.

DAMN IT BEVELL

LTH

Reaction score
With all the injuries this team had this year its amazing they made the Playoffs.... the fact they were 1 ft from winning the SB is incredible... it was well played by both teams and IMO it was the best ever SB!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
kidhawk":2dagy7ya said:
pmedic920":2dagy7ya said:
Yea yea yea.

Hell no, I ain't watching it, I only saw it on the guide as I was trying to avoid anything sports related.

I can't even listen to my fav Rock Station in the car, because even the stupid DJs are talkin' crap about us.

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2yj3wosy said:
kidhawk":2yj3wosy said:
pmedic920":2yj3wosy said:
Yea yea yea.

Hell no, I ain't watching it, I only saw it on the guide as I was trying to avoid anything sports related.

I can't even listen to my fav Rock Station in the car, because even the stupid DJs are talkin' crap about us.

Lucky for me, ESPN and NFLN are right in the same page of the guide so I can just skip it altogether

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am still in the process of watching it over again...not sure if I wanna keep it on that DVD RW or not. I like to learn from our experiences. May keep it for a while. I dunno.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2q9ds28v said:
I am still in the process of watching it over again...not sure if I wanna keep it on that DVD RW or not. I like to learn from our experiences. May keep it for a while. I dunno.

Favor please, if you do get to the end.
See if you can tell one way or the other, if Marshawn got open on the opposite side of the field. He did go out towards the the pylon.
I just didn't catch if he was open.

Edit: not that it matters, I'm curious.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It will go down as one of the best Super Bowls of all time.

It's unfortunate we came out on the losing end because we're going to see and hear a lot about it forever.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
pmedic920":1ucqbxak said:
Seahawkfan80":1ucqbxak said:

See if you can tell one way or the other, if Marshawn got open on the opposite side of the field. He did go out towards the the pylon.

He was never an option on the pass play though. Not much to take from that.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1wdrhe9m said:
pmedic920":1wdrhe9m said:
Seahawkfan80":1wdrhe9m said:

He was never an option on the pass play though. Not much to take from that.

Like I said I'm just curious.
I turned the TV off as soon as I knew we lost.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":nyshu0zy said:
Yea yea yea.

Yeah, but it does smooth over the jagged edges for Robert Kraft and his side-kick Roger Goodell to just take some time off of "Deflate Gate".
Lesson for all you kiddies out there...Cheating is OKAY, and won't mar your character.... if you win.

irocdave

Reaction score
I would guess if you didn't have a dog in this fight it was a great SB to watch. It's sucks as a Hawk fan but it had a lot of drama prior to the game and during. Obviously it was a fantastic TV draw, most watched SB to date. Considering the blunder at the end was the difference and that the entire LOB will be visiting a surgery room near you a week afterwards it's really amazing it was it turned out the way it did.

#^&*@, Disney just played a commercial with Edelman / some other dude going to Disneyland on my kids TV. This sucks, cant wait for the remainders to peter out.

Tyakack

Reaction score
scutterhawk":11j5opkn said:
pmedic920":11j5opkn said:
Yea yea yea.

Yeah, but it does smooth over the jagged edges for Robert Kraft and his side-kick Roger Goodell to just take some time off of "Deflate Gate".
Lesson for all you kiddies out there...Cheating is OKAY, and won't mar your character.... if you win.

So answer a question for me if you don't mind... Are you unable to understand the difference between an ongoing investigation and being found guilty of something? Or do you understand totally but you are just blindly throwing out allegations that have not at all been proven because of your hatred for the pats? Pretty sure its the latter but who knows. Also, I find your post a bit ironic considering how often the seahawks have been caught cheating.....

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Tyakack":3j151bo1 said:
scutterhawk":3j151bo1 said:
pmedic920":3j151bo1 said:
Yea yea yea.

So answer a question for me if you don't mind... Are you unable to understand the difference between an ongoing investigation and being found guilty of something? Or do you understand totally but you are just blindly throwing out allegations that have not at all been proven because of your hatred for the pats? Pretty sure its the latter but who knows. Also, I find your post a bit ironic considering how often the seahawks have been caught cheating.....

I'll tell you the difference. Our Super Bowl victory was clean and free of any controversy. Your football world, as you know it, is about to go to pure hell, ruining the good feelings you're enjoying right now. So, have fun with that!! "*"....