Some insight into Russell Wilson from an espn show

bandiger

Reaction score
There was a hard knocks type show about the QB competition during Wisconsin's 2011 season. Here is the link:

http://vimeo.com/43635682

Pretty awesome to see how Wilson won them over.

drdiags

Reaction score
Pretty good look inside the team. Russell needs to work on his dance moves though. It was worth the 40 odd minutes to watch.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Thank you!!!! That's what I was looking for. I remembered seeing a special on him but didn't catch the whole thing.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
i only replied to this so it gets bumped, everyone should be watching then when they have the time. great find. I love with you guys find any sort of video links and post them. gets me through the work da

GO HAWKS!!

Shock2k

Reaction score
Ok, after watching this the decision to draft makes a lot more sense. They must have seen it took him 25 days to consume an entire complicated offense, while integrating with a new team, and utlimately finding large success. Even the way the coaches talk is the same way Pete talks.

I say this because I've been wondering wether getting Wilson was just dumb luck. It's actually possible the believed Russell could win the starting slot even before they had drafted him.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
I actually caught this last year when it was first airing on ESPN, and Wilson immediately caught my eye. At the time, and even throughout the whole college season, it didn't even register how short he was. It didn't matter.

And it still doesn't. This guy is a winner in every sense of football and life.

Shock2k

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":1gi2iqrv said:
I actually caught this last year when it was first airing on ESPN, and Wilson immediately caught my eye. At the time, and even throughout the whole college season, it didn't even register how short he was. It didn't matter.

And it still doesn't. This guy is a winner in every sense of football and life.

Amen Brother, I'm a convert to the Church of Wilson. Hopefully there won't be to many miticlorians.

OP
OP
B

bandiger

Reaction score
Yeah, the video is close to an hour long but really good perspective as to how Wilson seems to exude elite QB. He'll be tearing up defenses for years to come.