So we lost???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Sure our offense for 99% of the game looked like crap and our defense let them run all over us. But we held them to 9 points. We held out to win the game.

Let us not forget how we played the Rams last year. This game was not much different.

All ya who wanna jump off go ahead.

I love my team and my team is 7-1.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
BigMeach":m5nt0ugu said:
Sure our offense for 99% of the game looked like crap and our defense let them run all over us. But we held them to 9 points. We held out to win the game.

Let us not forget how we played the Rams last year. This game was not much different.

I'm with you brother. It was ugly, but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think it's beautiful that we are 7-1, our BEST RECORD to start a season ever!!

mrdaija

Reaction score
I love this team too. And just like I get furious with my son when he does something really stupid, I'm furious that we can't seem to sort out the line play. I doubt many people are jumping off the bandwagon, but we just watched this team fall painfully short of expectations. Expect some healthy rage.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3m7k4d88 said:
BigMeach":3m7k4d88 said:

I'm with you brother. It was ugly, but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think it's beautiful that we are 7-1, our BEST RECORD to start a season ever!!

Well, the thing is that we did on defense what we were supposed to do. Well, other than give up 200 yards rushing to a team with a backup QB that HAD to run the ball.

Thing is, on offense, you would think we would've lost with less than 200 total yards of offense and 2 first downs in the entire 2nd half. I'm glad we won, but the Niners just got done pasting the Rams at their house, and they are breathing down our necks.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
St. Louis matches up well against us. They did last year, too. All I care about is Ws and Ls.

OP
OP
BigMeach

BigMeach

Reaction score
Thing is it doesn't matter. This games already in the past. We barely beat the rams twice last year, we barely beat them this year. But we smashed the niners last two times we played them. Every game is it's own world. The stars can align and cause you to look TERRIBLE, much like tonight. But we won, that is what championship teams do.

Don't get me wrong, I was overly frustrated with our offense the whole game. But none of that matters now. We won, On to next week.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Johnny":2nrwel75 said:
SHUT UP....

Yes We won....

and Yes we love this team...

But, just because people have negative things to say doesn't mean we aren't fans....
Yes it does. Neener, neener, neener.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Gritty win Hawks, the sort that champs win I must say.

OP
OP
BigMeach

BigMeach

Reaction score
Johnny":1ych5gcw said:
SHUT UP....

Yes We won....

But, just because people have negative things to say doesn't mean we aren't fans....

Who said you weren't a fan?

OP
OP
BigMeach

BigMeach

Reaction score
Seahawkx":19j6ndxi said:
If Bradford was in this game, we lose 35 to 14

Could say the reverse about Harvin and our o-line

jkitsune

Reaction score
Johnny":3ay5bq9p said:
SHUT UP....

Yes We won....

Not at all what the OP said.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Johnny":2jx2857e said:
SHUT UP....

Yes We won....

Do you see in the irony in telling somebody to shut up because you feel that they are trying to tell you what to say or how to feel? You can surely be upset, and he can be upset that other people are upset.

Johnny

Reaction score
AgentDib":2z210o5f said:
Johnny":2z210o5f said:
SHUT UP....

Yes We won....

Do you see in the irony in telling somebody to shut up because you feel that they are trying to tell you what to say or how to feel? You can surely be upset, and he can be upset that other people are upset.

Free forum, and sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.