So now that we actually lost...

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
According to my YouTube feed, which is almost entirely red and gold, the 49ers are now the juggernaut of juggernauts, with a 99.95% chance of playing undefeated for at least the next ten years straight, under the new GOAT, Brock Purdy (already supplanting Brady's legacy).

Yes you heard that right, Purdy, is a sure thing, won't lose for the next ten years. By next year, say mid season, historians will be baffled when asked who was Erin Rogers, or Tim Brady, let alone Clayton Manning or Burt Favre. I mean who would care about losers like that compared to Purdy? Yep that's right, he's gonna easily win his next 200 games in a row, there's just no way for it to fail.

Hell I've heard Trump might also make him VP during the off season!

Shit, we might as well just give up, it's over for us with this new menace in our division. Soon people will wonder who Mahomes was.

Hell if the NFL is smart, they can focus all television coverage exclusively on the 9ers next year, no point in covering other inferior teams with no hope. Just broadcast the 9ers game nationwide, then re-air it for Monday and Thursday, No one will want to miss a second chance to watch the glory!

Oh of course they can cover the Cowboys too, That's what the people want, the invincible niners, and more nationwide Cowboys coverage. Such a waste covering other teams.

Maxresdefault

puke

(I know, I'm whining, but all is gloom and doom today.)

God someone shut down the niners and media next week, please?!?

Last edited:

Weadoption

Reaction score
I hear you, feels like I’m watching a Niners Disney movie.
I keep waiting for this kid to fall on his face and he just won’t thus far.
I think he’s actually getting better with time.
Who knows where this goes, it is literally unprecedented at this point.
If it keep going like this….
Trey Lance RIP
2021-2022

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
According to my YouTube feed, which is almost entirely red and gold, the 49ers are now the juggernaut of juggernauts, with a 99.95% chance of playing undefeated for at least the next ten years straight, under the new GOAT, Brock Purdy (already supplanting Brady's legacy).

Yes you heard that right, Purdy, is a sure thing, won't lose for the next ten years. By next year, say mid season, historians will be baffled when asked who was Erin Rogers, or Tim Brady, let alone Clayton Manning or Burt Favre. I mean who would care about losers like that compared to Purdy? Yep that's right, he's gonna easily win his next 200 games in a row, there's just no way for it to fail.

Hell I've heard Trump might also make him VP during the off season!

Shit, we might as well just give up, it's over for us with this new menace in our division. Soon people will wonder who Mahomes was.

Hell if the NFL is smart, they can focus all television coverage exclusively on the 9ers next year, no point in covering other inferior teams with no hope. Just broadcast the 9ers game nationwide, then re-air it for Monday and Thursday, No one will want to miss a second chance to watch the glory!

Oh of course they can cover the Cowboys too, That's what the people want, the invincible niners, and more nationwide Cowboys coverage. Such a waste covering other teams.

View attachment 56668

puke

(I know, I'm whining, but all is gloom and doom today.)

God someone shut down the niners and media next week, please?!?
If your YouTube feed is showing you mostly 49er videos then you must spend a lot of time searching 49ers.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I picked the niners to go the super bowl. It's my fault. That team is loaded though.

sutz

Reaction score
Seems to me that Niners are looking at some high draft picks who will be looking at new contracts soon. Can they maintain the talent level once those new guys start torturing the cap? ;)

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Seems to me that Niners are looking at some high draft picks who will be looking at new contracts soon. Can they maintain the talent level once those new guys start torturing the cap? ;)
Shouldn't matter, as any team led by Brock "the rock" Purdy should be invincible and undefeatable.

hawker84

Reaction score
Not understanding all the Purdy hate in this forum. Much as i hate to admit it, the kid came in and produced with poise and confidence and has now led his team to the divisional game. Kids a gamer. Why the hate? Because he's playing on a great team?

BASF

Reaction score
Not understanding all the Purdy hate in this forum. Much as i hate to admit it, the kid came in and produced with poise and confidence and has now led his team to the divisional game. Kids a gamer. Why the hate? Because he's playing on a great team?
He is proving the paradigm of we only need a great QB to be incorrect. The Me3 marks hate that.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
And if he continues and starts next year at rookie minimum, Jimmy G gets traded, DC gets head coaching job giving 49ers compensator pics I think they'll be in better shape than people realize.

Latest posts