So how was the 9er crowd for those at the game?

RiverDog

Reaction score
Nor should you.

I just wish they could adjust the NFL Ticket Exchange so I could set two prices: one for the 206 and one for everyone else
I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to include 509. From my experience, there's just as many if not more dedicated, hard core Hawks fans on this side of the state than there are on the west side, and we don't have the influx of Californians that has contaminated the Seattle area.

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
Oh STFU. I remember looking at a stadium of empty seats before 2019 lol that was just a couple years ago. NFL fandom is strong in Seattle but the team stinks so there’s nothing to yell about guy
You are about as toxic as the air in Mordor ! He clearly wrote since 2019 !

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to include 509. From my experience, there's just as many if not more dedicated, hard core Hawks fans on this side of the state than there are on the west side, and we don't have the influx of Californians that has contaminated the Seattle area.

Man, so no love for me, Toffee, basf? Let alone folks down in Portland? What about Indyhawk?

RiverDog

Reaction score
Nor should you.

I just wish they could adjust the NFL Ticket Exchange so I could set two prices: one for the 206 and one for everyone else
What you're talking about is price discrimination, and it's outlawed by federal law. Unless the person or party you're selling it to causes you to incur additional expenses, risk, etc, you can't charge one price for one person and another for someone else based on their physical location.

seahawks08

Reaction score
NFL ticket exchange is a rip off. They take fees from the seller and buyer. If you really want to charge face value, you still have to price higher. I can’t imagine NFL is in hand with a resale to incur such large fees. I wish there was a cheaper verified fan friendly ticket exchange platform that doesn’t cost this high on fees. Eventually the person who is selling or buying is at loss, not the platform or the NFL enterprise

RiverDog

Reaction score
NFL ticket exchange is a rip off. They take fees from the seller and buyer. If you really want to charge face value, you still have to price higher. I can’t imagine NFL is in hand with a resale to incur such large fees. I wish there was a cheaper verified fan friendly ticket exchange platform that doesn’t cost this high on fees. Eventually the person who is selling or buying is at loss, not the platform or the NFL enterprise
Yeah, but it's a better situation than it was in the days before the secondary markets existed when it was all done with paper tickets. If you couldn't find a taker a week before the game so you could mail it to them in time for them to get it, you had to eat them, and it's the reason why I gave up my season tickets back in the mid 90's. And finding tickets for a road game was extremely difficult if not impossible.

NFL Ticket Exchange charges those high prices because they can. It's all based on what the market will bear, how many people are willing to pay those high prices.