So how was the 9er crowd for those at the game?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
(Edited)
4D9D9899 D981 4B73 9E23 94E264DC675F
I was at the game and it felt more like a home game. Seattle fans didn’t show up like they use to anymore
thumb_upREC1replyREPLY
shareSHARE

flagREPORT
remove
NYners

14 minutes ago
NYner
reply In reply to NinerLegends
Yes, it was noticeable too. There were times when we were on D I could hear the chants for Defense. And even stranger for that stadium, I could hear Purdy's cadence on quite a few snaps.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
yes, it was embarrassing. Our crowd is garbage now. zero seat etiquette, constantly getting up and going back and for during the game. Not loud at all. The amount of SF fans there was embarrassing, and they were LOUD. The days of crazy loud fans and intimidation factor are over.

seabowl

Reaction score
I was actually thinking last night that I can’t hear the crowd on my TV and I was able to hear Purdy go through the cadence. That’s just bad.

cymatica

Reaction score
yes, it was embarrassing. Our crowd is garbage now. zero seat etiquette, constantly getting up and going back and for during the game. Not loud at all. The amount of SF fans there was embarrassing, and they were LOUD. The days of crazy loud fans and intimidation factor are over.
Can't blame people for not wanting to lose their voice for this defense, especially after last week

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I bought tickets to the Hawks at Niners on Jan 1, 2017. The 9ers were going to fire Chip Kelly. Kaepernick had already been benched for Hoyer but came back. These are understandable things that led to lots of 49ers sth deciding to do Something else.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Section 340 row s
My entire area was loud on 1st 2nd and 3rd down for 9er offense drives but there were a lot of 9er fans even thought they were generally much nicer than the raiders fans
But it wasn't as loud as the raider game where we still had a fighters chance

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Did anyone chant sea hawks again on offense?
Seriously drives me nuts when people do this. I was at the Atlanta game and people in my section started up and I told them to knock it off. Words were exchanged, feelings were hurt. But a message had to be sent.

Btw what's up with the random pics in the OP. Feels like I'm missing something

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Seriously drives me nuts when people do this. I was at the Atlanta game and people in my section started up and I told them to knock it off. Words were exchanged, feelings were hurt. But a message had to be sent.

Btw what's up with the random pics in the OP. Feels like I'm missing something

I copy pasted from Niners nation. Didnt see those pics in their text tho.

Fade

Reaction score
The yuppies took over the stadium and made it quiet years ago, this is not new. It is getting worse though that's for sure.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I live across the country and so I watched it on TV. It seemed pretty loud when we were on OFFENSE. Idiot Seahawk fans or just a lot of 9er fans at the game?

FPD

Reaction score
Ticket prices are out of hand too. That leaves a lot of locals out.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I live across the country and so I watched it on TV. It seemed pretty loud when we were on OFFENSE. Idiot Seahawk fans or just a lot of 9er fans at the game?
an embarrassing amount of 9er fans and they were loud.

cymatica

Reaction score
The yuppies took over the stadium and made it quiet years ago, this is not new. It is getting worse though that's for sure.
Yep. The icing on the cake was the whole COVID situation.

86Hawk

Reaction score
What really sucks is our season ticket holders selling their damn tickets to opposing teams fans. I know several people who only hang onto them to make money. Pisses me off because I’ve been on the waiting list for 10 years and would love going every week making noise for our D.

94Smith

Reaction score
49ers fans travel pretty well since the winning started again in 2019. The Mexico City and LA Rams games were basically home games. The Falcons and Panthers games were 30-40% niners fans.